Reply
Jan 28 2007
By: gaffnova~ Uncharted Territory 1496 posts
Offline

Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

32 replies 1 views Edited Jan 28, 2007
Rent this movie... 

We've all heard of global warming, but, believe me, you haven't fully understood it until you see this movie...

Set aside the fact that Al Gore is in this...  it really has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with what we're doing to our Earth.

Get the word out. 

Thx. 
www.thebigboxproject.com ---- CHECK OUT THAT SITE
Message 1 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/13/2005
Offline
14373 posts
 

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007
I didn't like it, it was all just another scare tatic.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 2 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
4212 posts
 

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007
there is a Playstaion DVDs thread for this

but yea, it was a great documentary

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 3 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2004
Offline
6222 posts
 

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007
This is going to start a huge debate so you better be a little more prepared if your going to go out on a limb and post somthing like this! I see both ways however and yes, An Inconvient Truth, albiet a little biased, is a good flick.

Basically its Stern. Stern? But Fair...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
7575 posts
 

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007
that is a very good movie, i think he should run, but he isnt. that is a good movie, id suggest people watch it, u learn alot.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1496 posts
 

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
there is a Playstaion DVDs thread for this

but yea, it was a great documentary


This is a topic that spans more than just the movie...  I assume at least 10 people will come in here and try and spew some sort of crap about how it isn't real and isn't based on science, so the thread will expand beyond a direct discussion of movie specifics...  It belongs here
www.thebigboxproject.com ---- CHECK OUT THAT SITE
Message 6 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
10824 posts
 

Re: Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007
True
Message 7 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007


mugoldeneagle03 wrote:
This is going to start a huge debate so you better be a little more prepared if your going to go out on a limb and post somthing like this! I see both ways however and yes, An Inconvient Truth, albiet a little biased, is a good flick.

Basically its Stern. Stern? But Fair...


you ripped that from pontius, didn't you?

Message 8 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/26/2005
Offline
10627 posts
 

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007
I've been wanting to see this but I can't seem to rent it off pay per view since its never available though the channel says its is...I guess i'll have to rent it from blockbuster...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 9 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2004
Offline
6222 posts
 

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007


crovax3000 wrote:


mugoldeneagle03 wrote:
This is going to start a huge debate so you better be a little more prepared if your going to go out on a limb and post somthing like this! I see both ways however and yes, An Inconvient Truth, albiet a little biased, is a good flick.

Basically its Stern. Stern? But Fair...


you ripped that from pontius, didn't you?


Of course. He's got so many 1 liners. Ive used that one the most out of all of them though...

"Thats fun lets never do that again"
"If anyone gives me trouble, Im going to wrastle them down and probably have my way with them"
"At the risk of being gross"

 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 10 of 33 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes