Survivor
2598 posts

Re: Girlfriend vs. Motorcycle

Dec 9, 2006

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:
nice bike man! how long have you been riding?
my graduation present is going to be 5k from my dad, and im pretty sure im going to buya yzf r6...blue/black or raven

thanks i have been rideing not very long lol couple months and i addapted so fast also it was weird but i have gotten well over 120MPH on the bike and see im not dead people that dont ride have no clue i say take the MSF drive wise and dont let your GF stop you from rideing but also try to show her that you are responsible and wise good luck and i see you want a yahmaha good choice but i like to also say look at the hondas there a good buy also

yeah, i was kinda stuck between the cbr600rr and r6..i read some reviews and decided im going to get the r6..looks good and performs good too..cant wait

i actually want to see if i could go test drive one...the 250 isnt the fastest thing in the world, and id like to see what a 600 could do

well you see i have a 750 and what i learned on was a 150 so umm the 600 will blow your mind man lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4299 posts

Dec 9, 2006

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:
my graduation present is going to be 5k from my dad, and im pretty sure im going to buya yzf r6...blue/black or raven

thanks i have been rideing not very long lol couple months and i addapted so fast also it was weird but i have gotten well over 120MPH on the bike and see im not dead people that dont ride have no clue i say take the MSF drive wise and dont let your GF stop you from rideing but also try to show her that you are responsible and wise good luck and i see you want a yahmaha good choice but i like to also say look at the hondas there a good buy also

yeah, i was kinda stuck between the cbr600rr and r6..i read some reviews and decided im going to get the r6..looks good and performs good too..cant wait

i actually want to see if i could go test drive one...the 250 isnt the fastest thing in the world, and id like to see what a 600 could do

well you see i have a 750 and what i learned on was a 150 so umm the 600 will blow your mind man lol

yeah i cant wait...have you seen the vid of the kid who tried starting out on a 1000cc bike, and snapped the throttle? he flipped the bike over..thats the kind of power i want lol

and check this out..just got this mesage
" says: Ive decided that you need some time to get your priorities straight so we're going to take a break until you do that, okay?"
Message 22 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 9, 2006

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

yeah i cant wait...have you seen the vid of the kid who tried starting out on a 1000cc bike, and snapped the throttle? he flipped the bike over..thats the kind of power i want lol

" says: Ive decided that you need some time to get your priorities straight so we're going to take a break until you do that, okay?"

Best way to learn is trial and error haha.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 23 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Dec 9, 2006
tell her you'r not gonna pull a Rothelsburger.

I don't know. really bikes are dangerious. even if you drive it properly.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 24 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Dec 9, 2006

InfurnoASH wrote:
tell her you'r not gonna pull a Rothelsburger.

I don't know. really bikes are dangerious. even if you drive it properly.

so is anything that has wheels and moves so whats your point i know people hear about wrecks all the time but what about the people that have been rideing for years that still ride to this day men and woman alike that have been rideing for over 40 years?
Message 25 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4843 posts

Dec 9, 2006
go with the girl but when its over, get a bike, its a win win situation

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 26 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Dec 9, 2006

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

i have seen lotts of that on youtube and google video i also have about 6 stunk bike dvd's i know some people do dumb stuff on a bike

Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 12-08-2006 11:03 PM
Message 27 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 9, 2006
Keep the girl, Keep the bike.
There has to be a common ground for you two, just talk it out with her.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 28 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4108 posts

Dec 9, 2006
If you really want a motorcycle, then you're an idiot. You think its all badass but wait till you're first and only accident.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 29 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Dec 9, 2006

Project Thief wrote:
If you really want a motorcycle, then you're an idiot. You think its all badass but wait till you're first and only accident.

ha ha ha your a sissy thats what you are  and also he already has a bike and rides silly sissy man im sorry ok i take back the name calling
Message 30 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes