Survivor
2598 posts

Re: Girlfriend vs. Motorcycle

Dec 9, 2006

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

Kingdomheartsfreak wrote:
I would go with.......................................the girl

its not that easy..i have worked so hard for it..and payed all myself...
heres a picture that may help you better decide

nice bike and i hope you read what i said
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4299 posts

Dec 9, 2006
thanks..yeah i read it
if she cant handle what i want to do...then so be it..once shes talking to me again, ill try to explain things...
but i like to live by this quote..

"Why tip toe through life, only to arrive at Deaths door safely?"

im riding no matter what
Message 12 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Dec 9, 2006

_SN1P3R_ wrote:
thanks..yeah i read it
if she cant handle what i want to do...then so be it..once shes talking to me again, ill try to explain things...

im riding no matter what

wow thats a great saying also as soon as i can i wil post a pic of the big ol ZX7-R i posted a oic befor in here but thats was a long time ago
Message 13 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Dec 9, 2006

_SN1P3R_ wrote:
thanks..yeah i read it

im riding no matter what

Woah...the" i'm gonna die anyway" attitude isnt the best way to look at things.

I'm just saying for the sake of being a man keep the cyke, riding one isnt exactly the safest thing in the world with all the idiots on the road but still....but personally from my point of view i think you should spend the money on your car instead.
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 14 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Dec 9, 2006

Lt. Claybon wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:
thanks..yeah i read it

im riding no matter what

Woah...the" i'm gonna die anyway" attitude isnt the best way to look at things.

I'm just saying for the sake of being a man keep the cyke, riding one isnt exactly the safest thing in the world with all the idiots on the road but still....but personally from my point of view i think you should spend the money on your car instead.

i disagree im sorry but im a biker and im sick of people saying that bikes are merdercycles and ect... ride till you die not die to ride but hay we are mature and i say do what you want just be safe about it thats my opinionthis is the beats and the pic was from my phone thats why its a little crappy
Message 15 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7054 posts

Dec 9, 2006
You give up the bike, be prepared to never make another decision in your life.

Oh yah...your testicles will be removed as well.
PSN id: Home_Slice

Message 16 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4299 posts

Dec 9, 2006
nice bike man! how long have you been riding?
my graduation present is going to be 5k from my dad, and im pretty sure im going to buya yzf r6...blue/black or raven
Message 17 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Dec 9, 2006

_SN1P3R_ wrote:
my graduation present is going to be 5k from my dad, and im pretty sure im going to buya yzf r6...blue/black or raven

thanks i have been rideing not very long lol couple months and i addapted so fast also it was weird but i have gotten well over 120MPH on the bike and see im not dead people that dont ride have no clue i say take the MSF drive wise and dont let your GF stop you from rideing but also try to show her that you are responsible and wise good luck and i see you want a yahmaha good choice but i like to also say look at the hondas there a good buy also
Message 18 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 9, 2006
Have to be really sincere ha and stress you are taking lessons. Don't bring up anything that she does that you dissaprove of. It will only backfire.

Do the serious sit down only once. After that, act like everything is A-okey. Unless she refuses to see you. Then you have a headache on hand.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 19 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4299 posts

Dec 9, 2006

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

_SN1P3R_ wrote:

thanks i have been rideing not very long lol couple months and i addapted so fast also it was weird but i have gotten well over 120MPH on the bike and see im not dead people that dont ride have no clue i say take the MSF drive wise and dont let your GF stop you from rideing but also try to show her that you are responsible and wise good luck and i see you want a yahmaha good choice but i like to also say look at the hondas there a good buy also

yeah, i was kinda stuck between the cbr600rr and r6..i read some reviews and decided im going to get the r6..looks good and performs good too..cant wait

i actually want to see if i could go test drive one...the 250 isnt the fastest thing in the world, and id like to see what a 600 could do
Message 20 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes