Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/04/2005
Offline
9674 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Nov 29, 2006



Codeblue1296 wrote:
DO NOT COME TO A FORUM FOR GIRL ADVICE....
SINCE A LOT OF THE MEMBERS NEVER HAD GF'S
AND THE ADVICE FROM HERE WILL NOT BE RELIABLE

yeah dude seriously, **bleep**, apparently you havent, because you are saying that all people on here do not have a gf, if what you say is true than neither do you.  ALSO i have been with my current girlfriend for over 9 months, and have been with many others before her, i know this because she gets on my case about being a man **bleep**.  so before you open your garbage trap, and spew your filth all over the place, try getting a clue and getting the stereotypes out of your rather hollow head.  this isnt the 80's where only the nerd D&D kids play video games, we are living in a time where it is a hobby as much as any other, look at vin diesel (sp?) he played dungeons and dragons and i dont see you calling him a nerd, and im sure if you said it to his face he would beat you.  just remember that gamers can fight now, and im one of them.

Message 51 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2004
Offline
9623 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Nov 29, 2006
Do yourself a favor and stay away from relationships for the rest of your life. IT ISNT WORTH IT!


Message 52 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Offline
10134 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Nov 29, 2006


scosner wrote:
Ok heres the deal. I've been going out with this girl for about 2 months. And lately my cousin has been acting like he owns her. And today he actually asked her out. I'm only 14 but he's 15 and my gf will be 14 on friday. Just thought I'd get an opinion from my fellow PSU members b4 I pound his face in and get sent to juvie. Tx for the input.

They send you to juvie for handing out an ass whooping now? How the times have changed. I hate this pussified America we now live in.
Message 53 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/12/2005
Offline
4830 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Nov 29, 2006


(YOGA FROG) wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:
DO NOT COME TO A FORUM FOR GIRL ADVICE....
SINCE I DON'T HAVE A GF.
AND THE ADVICE FROM HERE WILL NOT BE RELIABLE


We already know you dont have a Gf Smiley Wink- But dont assume for others



Edited for him.
Message 54 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 10/07/2005
Offline
19357 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Nov 29, 2006
bro's before ho's...what ever happened to that ?
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 55 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/12/2005
Offline
4830 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Nov 29, 2006


Ashton305 wrote:
bro's before ho's...what ever happened to that ?



Unless the bro, is hitting on your ho.
Message 56 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 10/07/2005
Offline
19357 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Nov 29, 2006


PSPplayer4550 wrote:


Ashton305 wrote:
bro's before ho's...what ever happened to that ?



Unless the bro, is hitting on your ho.


         well blood is thicker then water...but i mean come'on i would never  put a girl between me (16) and my older brother (18)


Message Edited by Ashton305 on 11-29-2006 10:09 AM
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 57 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/28/2005
Offline
742 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Jan 12, 2007
Tx for all the help guys. I know it's been a long time. Actually me and that girl are still together and she did say no when my cousin asked her out. But later on he kept hittin on her so I decided to have a little "talk" with him. Needless to say he stopped and got this big obsession with my Ex-gf for some reason. Now I fear they'll going to go out soon or he'll get her pregnant and all hell will break loose. I can't wait for that day.
Check me up on twitter. www.twitter.com/scosner56
I also have a blog. http://scosner56.blogspot.com/
Message 58 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/29/2005
Offline
12093 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Jan 12, 2007
Well, maybe you should keep her away from him. 
That is the easiest way.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 59 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2006
Offline
2641 posts
 

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Jan 12, 2007
??? just trust you girlfriend ....she wont choose him!!
Photobucket
Message 60 of 91 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes