Gaming Beast
2576 posts

Re: Girlfriend Troubles

Nov 29, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

hrshycro wrote:
tell him u have sex with her allready and then he wount want her

Haha!!  You really want him to go to juvie huh?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hrshycro: G-Mod @ Gamecrazy.ca
Message 41 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Nov 29, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

hrshycro wrote:

i would stil lkick his ass, because there is nothing more disrespectful than being all over somebody elses girlfriend, i dont mind it so much if the dude doesnt know, but if he knows and doesnt care, thats a shot at me, then its personal.

i have alot of experiance in this matter with my current girlfriend, her ex is in the national gaurd, and ive had to beat his ass like 4 times now, mostly for threatening me behind my back and running like a girl whenever i tried to do something, but also because he would follow her home and try making out with her and **bleep** when i wasnt around. what pisses me off most is he doesnt have the guts to do it or say anything to my face. but i wont go any farther into that one

Message 42 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Masta Squidge wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

hrshycro wrote:

i would stil lkick his ass, because there is nothing more disrespectful than being all over somebody elses girlfriend, i dont mind it so much if the dude doesnt know, but if he knows and doesnt care, thats a shot at me, then its personal.

i have alot of experiance in this matter with my current girlfriend, her ex is in the national gaurd, and ive had to beat his ass like 4 times now, mostly for threatening me behind my back and running like a girl whenever i tried to do something, but also because he would follow her home and try making out with her and **bleep** when i wasnt around. what pisses me off most is he doesnt have the guts to do it or say anything to my face. but i wont go any farther into that one

Alright.  He could go and do some ass kicking on his cousin, but I think it's better to talk this out than have someone go to juvie.  Juvie will scar your life kid!

Omg he still didn't answer my question.  Are you related to cosner?
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 43 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Nov 29, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

Masta Squidge wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

hrshycro wrote:

Alright.  He could go and do some ass kicking on his cousin, but I think it's better to talk this out than have someone go to juvie.  Juvie will scar your life kid!

lol ive been in juvie-twice, its not all bad, its just boring, you sit around eat play cards and watch tv, and usally joke around with each other, its more like a boring vacation

Message 44 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Masta Squidge wrote:

lol ive been in juvie-twice, its not all bad, its just boring, you sit around eat play cards and watch tv, and usally joke around with each other, its more like a boring vacation

Here in Los Angeles it is  a nightmare!!!!!!

Message Edited by CNNboy on 11-28-2006 09:46 PM

Message 45 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Masta Squidge wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

Masta Squidge wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

hrshycro wrote:

Wow.  This guy I know went to juvie and he turned out to be a gangster.  He shot someone and he went to jail lol.
Message 46 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Nov 29, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

Wow.  This guy I know went to juvie and he turned out to be a gangster.  He shot someone and he went to jail lol.

he was on the path to that long before he went in there, i was in there for truancies, and beating a kids ass for messing with me too much.  i let him slide till the end of the year, and then it was over.  its funny how people think they can do things because they wont get in trouble, but boy did he get in trouble, and the week in juvie was well worth the fight
Message 47 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6909 posts

Nov 29, 2006
Tell your cousin that she has genital herpes... of the mouth.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 48 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5418 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Codeblue1296 wrote:
DO NOT COME TO A FORUM FOR GIRL ADVICE....
SINCE A LOT OF THE MEMBERS NEVER HAD GF'S
AND THE ADVICE FROM HERE WILL NOT BE RELIABLE

We already know you dont have a Gf Smiley Wink- But dont assume for others
Life's A Twitch !
Message 49 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 29, 2006

(YOGA FROG) wrote:

Codeblue1296 wrote:
DO NOT COME TO A FORUM FOR GIRL ADVICE....
SINCE A LOT OF THE MEMBERS NEVER HAD GF'S
AND THE ADVICE FROM HERE WILL NOT BE RELIABLE

We already know you dont have a Gf Smiley Wink- But dont assume for others

Hahahaha!!  Omg why didn't I see that earlier?
Message 50 of 91 (0 Views)
0 Likes