Reply
Dec 04 2006
By: boomstick13~ Survivor 2978 posts
Offline

Girl help, well kinda...

9 replies 2 views Edited Dec 4, 2006
Well the holidays are coming up and ive started my christmas shopping.  I want to get something for every one of my friends, so im thinking about making small gifts for each of them.  I'll bake brownies, and put some in each of the bags.  I'll add candy or something in them too.  For the girls i'll throw in a stuffed animal.  I'll seal the deal with a handwritten note for each person.
 
But there's this girl i like though, and im thinking about what to get her.  I just want to find something tasteful.  We hung out all this weekend and I've got a few ideas on what to do.  I cant drive yet, so she's been my ride whenever we go out to eat.
 
Idea 1: Chauffeur cap.  It is kinda clever since she takes me so many places.  This (Link) is the one i had in mind.  Not too expensive, and its really the thought that counts.  Plus she would look really hot in it.  Its not like she'll ever really use it though, except maybe if she keeps it in her car.
 
Idea 2: Well the two of us were hanging out in target for a few hours this weekend.  She dragged me over to the jewelry section and told me that she has all these different necklace pendants and no chain.  I have about 40 dollars total, and if its not like im going to tell her the price on something i get.  I'll probably check out kohls.  For all those girls out there, is a chain necklace a good present?  I'm not really that good when it comes to jewelry.
 
Idea3: Roses.  Its kinda a cliche, but if i leave it on her doorstep christmas morning, or talk to her parents and stick them in her house somewhere.  I'm kinda good friends with her older brother and i could make sure she gets them just the right moment.  In addition to this, there's this super huge teddy bear i was looking at in the mall.  It's like 30 dollars, and she can keep it in her room or something.  I could throw that in.  This one will be the most expensive present.  Also, red roses are kinda pushy and she could get the wrong idea.  Maybe pink roses?  I LIKE you instead of I LOVE you.
 
Im having a hard time deciding.  I really dont think anything over 50 dollars is a good idea, but i do want to do something special for her.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated, but i do realize this is a gaming forum.  There are some girls that browse through here and maybe they might have suggestions.  Should i choose one of these?  A combination?

Message 1 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006
Wait a minute...

You know her big brother, and he knows that you like her????
Message 2 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/03/2005
Offline
2978 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006


eman94 wrote:
Wait a minute...

You know her big brother, and he knows that you like her????



Her older brother and i play sports together.  He wouldnt care if i did or not cause he knows im a good guy.
Message 3 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006


boomstick13 wrote:


eman94 wrote:
Wait a minute...

You know her big brother, and he knows that you like her????



Her older brother and i play sports together.  He wouldnt care if i did or not cause he knows im a good guy.


he doesnt know yet does he?

Watch out.
Message 4 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/03/2005
Offline
2978 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006


eman94 wrote:


boomstick13 wrote:


eman94 wrote:
Wait a minute...

You know her big brother, and he knows that you like her????



Her older brother and i play sports together.  He wouldnt care if i did or not cause he knows im a good guy.


he doesnt know yet does he?

Watch out.



Alright i'll be cautious just for you.  What present do you think i should get btw?
Message 5 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/21/2006
Offline
12462 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006
Well if she was MAJORLY hinting for the necklace, then go with the juelry

I have no idea what I culliflower hat is, so I donoSmiley Tongue

#3 sounds realy good to me, maby white roses? Put them in the teddy-bear's hand!


I'm no girl, but thats my opinion
Message 6 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/17/2004
Offline
1661 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006
#1-Just insulting, a hat, one of those cop fetish **bleep**o hat thingies
#2-Stupid, she doens't even kno u like her, n u givin her jewlery, un original, expensive, she'll be expecting more eahc time
#3-Roses, hand picked, wrapped in something white with a rose sticker, then, a poem inside of it, but she isn't even ur GF yet, that might be tkain it 2 far...
Message 7 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/03/2005
Offline
2978 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006


*C-STARZ*PUSHA wrote:
#1-Just insulting, a hat, one of those cop fetish **bleep**o hat thingies
#2-Stupid, she doens't even kno u like her, n u givin her jewlery, un original, expensive, she'll be expecting more eahc time
#3-Roses, hand picked, wrapped in something white with a rose sticker, then, a poem inside of it, but she isn't even ur GF yet, that might be tkain it 2 far...


alright i'll agree with #1.  She wouldnt even wear it anyways.  I might give one to one of my guy-friends who i know would like it.
 
Jewelry isnt too far from stupid.  It's just a necklace so its not like its that expensive.  If she expects more, great.  I have a job so i can do much better.  It's christmas, and only comes once a year.
 
#3- Were like really good friends so its not like shes gonna be insulted by anything i give her.  I like the poem idea.  I'm a good enough writer that i can make it really sweet.  I might just do 1 or 2 roses with a bear so that she doesnt get the wrong idea with like 2 dozen roses.
Message 8 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2005
Offline
2037 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006


boomstick13 wrote:


*C-STARZ*PUSHA wrote:
#1-Just insulting, a hat, one of those cop fetish **bleep**o hat thingies
#2-Stupid, she doens't even kno u like her, n u givin her jewlery, un original, expensive, she'll be expecting more eahc time
#3-Roses, hand picked, wrapped in something white with a rose sticker, then, a poem inside of it, but she isn't even ur GF yet, that might be tkain it 2 far...


alright i'll agree with #1.  She wouldnt even wear it anyways.  I might give one to one of my guy-friends who i know would like it.
 
Jewelry isnt too far from stupid.  It's just a necklace so its not like its that expensive.  If she expects more, great.  I have a job so i can do much better.  It's christmas, and only comes once a year.
 
#3- Were like really good friends so its not like shes gonna be insulted by anything i give her.  I like the poem idea.  I'm a good enough writer that i can make it really sweet.  I might just do 1 or 2 roses with a bear so that she doesnt get the wrong idea with like 2 dozen roses.


#3 is the best. But I would definatelly tell her brother what you are planning to do. Or else, be prepared to outrun him.


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 9 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: Girl help, well kinda...

Dec 4, 2006
Go for the jewelry... definatley.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes