Survivor
2786 posts

Re: Girl Help

Mar 11, 2007
Ask her who she really likes better and if its the other guy, find another girl, make her jelious, and make her come begging back to you.

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 21 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6649 posts

Mar 12, 2007

DARK CREW wrote:
the only problem with that is that, not everyone is wise, so don't listen to whatever you hear or read, and make sure you do everything yourself, don't let others get involved becuase jelousy rushes all over the place and you get screwed big time.

I agree with that. My friends are always flooding to me for advice. I almost never feel compelled to do that same, because one of them is intensely jealous of me for some dumb reason, and I feel like she could be a downfall of sorts (some friend, I know). And it's true that not everyone knows what they are talking about. But hopefully people can all find a balance between what they feel and what others think to pull out something that makes at least a little sense.
Message 22 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Mar 12, 2007
Wait aren't you a girl, if not eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew your going to date a bi! Just tell the other girl she likes you and she'll never leave her room again.
Message 23 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Mar 12, 2007

JakRox wrote:
Wait aren't you a girl, if not eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew your going to date a bi! Just tell the other girl she likes you and she'll never leave her room again.

No Im a guy.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 24 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2523 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Shadow_of_Heart wrote:

JakRox wrote:

No Im a guy.

how is that bad if he dates a bi if thats what he wants to do theres no problem with that
Message 25 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Sc0rCh wrote:

Shadow_of_Heart wrote:

JakRox wrote:

No Im a guy.

how is that bad if he dates a bi if thats what he wants to do theres no problem with that

I know why are you judging people because they are Bisexual. I would date a Bisexual girl.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 26 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6649 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Sc0rCh wrote:

Shadow_of_Heart wrote:

JakRox wrote:

No Im a guy.

Seriously, I'm glad I've met someone who agrees with me there. I don't want to turn this into a debate, so all I'll say is that I don't think homophobia is right. We're all people, and I feel like that's all that's important.
Message 27 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Mar 12, 2007

overachiever wrote:

Sc0rCh wrote:

Shadow_of_Heart wrote:

JakRox wrote:

No Im a guy.

Seriously, I'm glad I've met someone who agrees with me there. I don't want to turn this into a debate, so all I'll say is that I don't think homophobia is right. We're all people, and I feel like that's all that's important.

Exactly.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 28 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Shadow_of_Heart wrote:

overachiever wrote:

Sc0rCh wrote:

Shadow_of_Heart wrote:

JakRox wrote:

No Im a guy.

Exactly.

OBJECTION
Message 29 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2523 posts

Mar 12, 2007

JakRox wrote:

Shadow_of_Heart wrote:

overachiever wrote:

Sc0rCh wrote:

Shadow_of_Heart wrote:

JakRox wrote:

No Im a guy.

Exactly.

OBJECTION

wow....ok
Message 30 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes