Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Re: Girl Help

Mar 11, 2007

DARK CREW wrote:
well another thing. If shes going out with another chick, you should see if the other girl is hot? If she is............................well be creative from there, lol.

lol......dam howw could girls do that (((like i meaan be so stupid and get out with a girl??...its either your school has no cool guys or their the weirdest girls in town

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 11 of 31 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19207 posts

Mar 11, 2007
Focus all your time, attention, and interest in some other girl. 

Once she sees your apparent lack of interest in her, her attitude toward you will mysteriously change and she suddenly might want to become more than just friends with you.
Message 12 of 31 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Mar 11, 2007

DARK CREW wrote:
well another thing. If shes going out with another chick, you should see if the other girl is hot? If she is............................well be creative from there, lol.

Can't even do that. The girl she is with doesn't like me very much.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 13 of 31 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2122 posts

Mar 11, 2007
it's not a boyfriend, its girlfriend, correction!, by the way to truly settle this, you shouldn't be asking the world what to do, just sit down and think it over yourself, no matter what you think will happen. Cuz asking for advice from others doesn't always work, actually mostly doesn't work, so grow some balls and man up.
Dead Men's Valley.
BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 14 of 31 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6649 posts

Mar 11, 2007
If she says don't wait, don't wait. She's likes you, and she doesn't want to fool around with your emotions and potentially tick off her lover. I think that's pretty noble of her. Now, if she ever breaks up with this lover that you speak of...

Message Edited by overachiever on 03-11-2007 07:44 PM
Message 15 of 31 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6649 posts

Mar 11, 2007

DARK CREW wrote:
it's not a boyfriend, its girlfriend, correction!, by the way to truly settle this, you shouldn't be asking the world what to do, just sit down and think it over yourself, no matter what you think will happen. Cuz asking for advice from others doesn't always work, actually mostly doesn't work, so grow some balls and man up.

I think it's a good idea to ask for advice. Love kicks room for logic and reason out of your brain and occupies every waking thought (and probably the sleeping ones, too), or so I hear. It's important to identify that you might not be perfectly level-headed, and you can discuss things with someone who is.
Message 16 of 31 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Mar 11, 2007

overachiever wrote:

DARK CREW wrote:

I think it's a good idea to ask for advice. Love kicks room for logic and reason out of your brain and occupies every waking thought (and probably the sleeping ones, too), or so I hear. It's important to identify that you might not be perfectly level-headed, and you can discuss things with someone who is.

Yes that was my thought exactly. My opinions are tainted by what I want to happen, so I want some opinions from people reflecting on situations they have been in, or just wise people.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 17 of 31 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2122 posts

Mar 11, 2007
the only problem with that is that, not everyone is wise, so don't listen to whatever you hear or read, and make sure you do everything yourself, don't let others get involved becuase jelousy rushes all over the place and you get screwed big time.
Dead Men's Valley.
BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 18 of 31 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
948 posts

Mar 11, 2007
sorry............3some
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 19 of 31 (3 Views)