Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Get your flu shot

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

KIoey wrote:
The Bible Belt has the highest risk. Why am I not surprised?

Setz has bad grammar and bad spelling. Everyone else does too.

Relevant:

"You spelled Kelsey wrong!" - Grammer Nazi

gah... I do not.

its funny how you deny the truth. everyone can see it.. how dum do you think people are.. did you convince yourself that you kep[t telling yourself that you believe your own lies

I will readily admit I was wrong and even make a thread about the fact that I have horrid grammar if you provide 5 pieces of evidence showing I cannot spell, or use proper grammar.

I sincerely think you just aren't comprehending what I am trying to say sometimes, thus causing the reaction to be "this is terrible grammar"

It would be like me reading an advanced physics book, and faulting the author for having had grammar because I didn't understand it.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 81 of 136 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11808 posts

Oct 21, 2013
For the record:

A) I don't have bad spelling and grammar.
B) I'm in agreement with Setz. I hate Sweet2525
Message 82 of 136 (113 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013
^ I'm glad most of us are on the same page here. I'll fit in here well.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 83 of 136 (101 Views)
VP of Gaming
32369 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

KIoey wrote:

Relevant:

gah... I do not.

its funny how you deny the truth. everyone can see it.. how dum do you think people are.. did you convince yourself that you kep[t telling yourself that you believe your own lies

I will readily admit I was wrong and even make a thread about the fact that I have horrid grammar if you provide 5 pieces of evidence showing I cannot spell, or use proper grammar.

I sincerely think you just aren't comprehending what I am trying to say sometimes, thus causing the reaction to be "this is terrible grammar"

It would be like me reading an advanced physics book, and faulting the author for having had grammar because I didn't understand it.

ive seen you make spelling grammar mistakes countless times and sometimes you edited the post to fix your mistakes (if you had good grammar you wouldnt need to fix it)

its hilarious how you convinced yourself that

Message 84 of 136 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 21, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

KIoey wrote:

Relevant:

gah... I do not.

ive seen you make spelling grammar mistakes countless times and sometimes you edited the post to fix your mistakes (if you had good grammar you wouldnt need to fix it)

yes, I edit it, realizing my mistakes. Everybody messes up, the difference is, I bother to fix them.

You know my terms. 

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 85 of 136 (89 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32369 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

KIoey wrote:

Relevant:

gah... I do not.

yes, I edit it, realizing my mistakes. Everybody messes up, the difference is, I bother to fix them.

You know my terms. 

you take this grammar stuff pretty serious huh you should go to all the threads and let everyone know about their grammar mistakes

Message 86 of 136 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6959 posts

Oct 21, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

KIoey wrote:

Relevant:

gah... I do not.

You know my terms. 

you take this grammar stuff pretty serious huh you should go to all the threads and let everyone know about their grammar mistakes

But he wont. Cause he has it out for me. He wont dare ruin the wolf pack and do that. He needs his pals to keep up his junk. I dare him to start correcting everyone like he does me. Then I will respect him. Till then he is a puppet on a sick.
Message 87 of 136 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 3/5.

Complete global saturation.
Message 88 of 136 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 21, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

KIoey wrote:

Relevant:

gah... I do not.

You know my terms. 

Nah, The only time I bring it up is when someone is trying to make a point.

Their logic typically cannot be trusted if they cannot even spell correctly or formulate a proper sentence. 

Something I learned in a college English course about reviews and articles. It's probably not trustworthy if they cannot even communicate effectively.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 89 of 136 (70 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32369 posts

Oct 21, 2013

KIoey wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 3/5. 

LMAO in just that one post right there hahahahhaha Smiley Very Happy

Message 90 of 136 (66 Views)
0 Likes