Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
35295 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
^What??

What the **bleep** is going on????

Sweet thinks its funny to put totally unrelated images in front of all her posts now... all of them.

 


Like you did on my threads. LIke I said get off my back and report it if you don't like it. Go have a soda and cool your pits dude..I asked you a question about that brain in the front of this thread explodeing..get on there case now..Or is this personal towards me..Dig it baby..lol..lol..I feel flu shots are a waste ..

Ha! wow.. I knew it...

 

A few things:

 

1) Grow up, let things go

2) your grammar is horrible

3) nobody and I mean NOBODY knows what you're talking about most of the time

4) 90% of your posts add nothing to the thread in which it's posted in

5) You're a liar

 

And while most of the forum regulars may not publicly express the fact that they agree with me, I whole heartedly promise you that they do.

 

p.s. My gifs I post are related, you're just too dam stupid to realize it.


why wud you even mention grammar reading your posts ive seen some of the worst spelling ever


Fight the power hitman. He is rude this seth guy to me. I see a pic on the front of this thread of an explodeing brain and he does not say crap to them..But to me ..Its personal..I don't give a crap what he says..I'l do as I please..Try and stop me which you cant seth..Have an ice cold soda and chill..

hes got no power its really not worth the time arguing with that guy even


Message 61 of 136 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
8692 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Grammar and spelling are different. Smiley Very Happy


also you were missing so many periods in that post.. you are rediculous


Omg let the truth be told ..lol..lol..Your good hitman. Back him to the corner..
Message 62 of 136 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13008 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
^What??

What the **bleep** is going on????

Sweet thinks its funny to put totally unrelated images in front of all her posts now... all of them.

 


Like you did on my threads. LIke I said get off my back and report it if you don't like it. Go have a soda and cool your pits dude..I asked you a question about that brain in the front of this thread explodeing..get on there case now..Or is this personal towards me..Dig it baby..lol..lol..I feel flu shots are a waste ..

Ha! wow.. I knew it...

 

A few things:

 

1) Grow up, let things go

2) your grammar is horrible

3) nobody and I mean NOBODY knows what you're talking about most of the time

4) 90% of your posts add nothing to the thread in which it's posted in

5) You're a liar

 

And while most of the forum regulars may not publicly express the fact that they agree with me, I whole heartedly promise you that they do.

 

p.s. My gifs I post are related, you're just too dam stupid to realize it.


why wud you even mention grammar reading your posts ive seen some of the worst spelling ever


Fight the power hitman. He is rude this seth guy to me. I see a pic on the front of this thread of an explodeing brain and he does not say crap to them..But to me ..Its personal..I don't give a crap what he says..I'l do as I please..Try and stop me which you cant seth..Have an ice cold soda and chill..

You said you were leaving and....SURPRISE you're still here ._.

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 63 of 136 (91 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
35295 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Grammar and spelling are different. Smiley Very Happy


also you were missing so many periods in that post.. you are rediculous


Omg let the truth be told ..lol..lol..Your good hitman. Back him to the corner..

thats like seeing a drunk alcoholic call someone else a drunk alcoholic


Message 64 of 136 (88 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Grammar and spelling are different. Smiley Very Happy


also you were missing so many periods in that post.. you are rediculous


I usually omit punctuation true, it's usually implied and doesn't necessarily effect the flow of the sentence, or overall post.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 65 of 136 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
8692 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Grammar and spelling are different. Smiley Very Happy


also you were missing so many periods in that post.. you are rediculous


Omg let the truth be told ..lol..lol..Your good hitman. Back him to the corner..

thats like seeing a drunk alcoholic call someone else a drunk alcoholic


wooo your on a roll. I bet he is seeing stars by now. I hate the flu..lol
Message 66 of 136 (79 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
35295 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Grammar and spelling are different. Smiley Very Happy


also you were missing so many periods in that post.. you are rediculous


I usually omit punctuation true, it's usually implied and doesn't necessarily effect the flow of the sentence, or overall post.


now it looks liek you are trying to use perfect grammar.. in a couple days youll get lazy again and forget about it since you arent bashing anyone anymore. you do it all the time its predictable now jsut stop save yourself embarassment


Message 67 of 136 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Grammar and spelling are different. Smiley Very Happy


also you were missing so many periods in that post.. you are rediculous


I usually omit punctuation true, it's usually implied and doesn't necessarily effect the flow of the sentence, or overall post.


now it looks liek you are trying to use perfect grammar.. in a couple days youll get lazy again and forget about it since you arent bashing anyone anymore. you do it all the time its predictable now jsut stop save yourself embarassment


I don't change the way I post, perhaps you simply don't always understand what I am trying to say? Maybe? I admit I make mistakes in that regard from time to time, but it's not consistent at all.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 68 of 136 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13008 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013
The ps forums is really like the WWE. Heels back other heels and faces back other faces....
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 69 of 136 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/09/2011
Offline
1873 posts
 

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 20, 2013

I will never get a flue shot. Its all a government working

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 70 of 136 (67 Views)
0 Likes