Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Re: Get your flu shot

Oct 21, 2013

johngie wrote:
For the record:

A) I don't have bad spelling and grammar.
B) I'm in agreement with Setz. I hate Sweet2525

For once we agree on something

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 91 of 136 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Kooky wrote:

Osteopath wrote:

I will readily admit I was wrong and even make a thread about the fact that I have horrid grammar if you provide 5 pieces of evidence showing I cannot spell, or use proper grammar.

I sincerely think you just aren't comprehending what I am trying to say sometimes, thus causing the reaction to be "this is terrible grammar"

It would be like me reading an advanced physics book, and faulting the author for having had grammar because I didn't understand it.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 3/5. 

I will find the other 2 later...

That last one is a type-o and there's nothing wrong with the other 2.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 92 of 136 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Oct 21, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
The ps forums is really like the WWE. Heels back other heels and faces back other faces....

Hol' on a minute a playa.... There's only one way to settle this 

TAG TEAM MATCH

/TeddyLong

Post of the night

Message 93 of 136 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 21, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

KIoey wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I will readily admit I was wrong and even make a thread about the fact that I have horrid grammar if you provide 5 pieces of evidence showing I cannot spell, or use proper grammar.

I sincerely think you just aren't comprehending what I am trying to say sometimes, thus causing the reaction to be "this is terrible grammar"

It would be like me reading an advanced physics book, and faulting the author for having had grammar because I didn't understand it.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 3/5. 

LMAO in just that one post right there hahahahhaha Smiley Very Happy

Problem is there's nothing wrong with it.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 94 of 136 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Oct 21, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ I'm glad most of us are on the same page here. I'll fit in here well.
Hey how you doing. Did you get your flu shot my old friend. I miss our chats on ps home. How ya been champ.
Message 95 of 136 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ I'm glad most of us are on the same page here. I'll fit in here well.
Hey how you doing. Did you get your flu shot my old friend. I miss our chats on ps home. How ya been champ.

Ooooooooooew  #Homebackstab

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 96 of 136 (88 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Kooky wrote:

Osteopath wrote:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 3/5. 

Except there is...

The first mistake is you are using two conjuctions. Since you are not using a comma as a seperation of independent clauses, the comma is basically a supplemental "and" which is two conjunctions (and and or).

The second is fairly obvious...there's no end punctuation.

The third might be a typo but you still didn't spell "bad" correctly.

Edit: I know it's really nitpicky. I just wanted to be an **bleep**.

Edit 2: Typo'd "dependent clauses" instead of "independent clauses." Thank the stars I didn't take the 5-Point Challenge.

Complete global saturation.
Message 97 of 136 (81 Views)
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Oct 21, 2013

KIoey wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Kooky wrote:

Osteopath wrote:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 3/5. 

Except there is...

The first mistake is you are using two conjuctions. Since you are not using a comma as a seperation of dependent clauses, the comma is basically a supplemental "and" which is two conjunctions (and and or).

omg go get him..He needs it thanks I am glad you wrote. He picks on me all the time..cool poster
Message 98 of 136 (71 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37639 posts

Oct 21, 2013

KIoey wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Kooky wrote:

Osteopath wrote:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 3/5. 

Except there is...

The first mistake is you are using two conjuctions. Since you are not using a comma as a seperation of dependent clauses, the comma is basically a supplemental "and" which is two conjunctions (and and or).

http://www.gamernode.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/mvc3-KO-article_image-600x300.jpg

Message 99 of 136 (71 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

KIoey wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Kooky wrote:

Osteopath wrote:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 3/5. 

Except there is...

omg go get him..He needs it thanks I am glad you wrote. He picks on me all the time..cool poster

Go get him? It's GET EM. And you bring the hate on yourself.

Message 100 of 136 (64 Views)
0 Likes