May 22, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:
I want one.

They always seem like they are just out of my range of affordabilitySmiley Sad

mustang.. starting at $22,510

http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/

how much would that be out the door?..

i thought you like sport car hunt..  that's a starting price cheaper than a Prius (24k something)

I do like sports cars. Also my preferred model year that I plan on looking into next year are the 2015-2016 models. The MSRP I am seeing on the 2015 mustang is 24,415

Right now my affordability limit is 21,500-22,000, maybe less depending on what I might expect in the next 12-15 months.

I will likely not raise my limit on my next car due to the fact that I am making a bit less than what I was making when I first got my 2012 veloster 2 years ago, and then having to deal with unemployment for almost a year.

In addition to that, I am still half-torn as to whether or not I want to trade my car in or buy it after my 3 year lease is up in August of next year. As much as I love my 2012 veloster, I have my gripes about it too.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 21 of 24 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22378 posts

Re: General Motors recalls 2.4 million more vehicles

May 22, 2014

hwhunt13 wrote:

I do like sports cars. Also my preferred model year that I plan on looking into next year are the 2015-2016 models. The MSRP I am seeing on the 2015 mustang is 24,415

Right now my affordability limit is 21,500-22,000, maybe less depending on what I might expect in the next 12-15 months.

I will likely not raise my limit on my next car due to the fact that I am making a bit less than what I was making when I first got my 2012 veloster 2 years ago, and then having to deal with unemployment for almost a year.

In addition to that, I am still half-torn as to whether or not I want to trade my car in or buy it after my 3 year lease is up in August of next year. As much as I love my 2012 veloster, I have my gripes about it too.

how often do you keep a car? after you purchased it?

me. i usually will keep what i bought until it broke down orcan not be repair.. the 2000 corolla we had would have been 14+ yr old if my brother didn't crash it.. ..

i have a co-worker.. he will trade in his current car and buy a new one every 3-5 years..  stating " i'm bored of the car after a few years and since i want the latest techs "...

sure.. it's possible for a guy that in his 60's.. with plenty of money in the bank...

a new car every 3-5 years (he paid it right there in cash).. is not possible.. for most people. Smiley Sad

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 24 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

May 22, 2014

hwhunt13 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:
I want one.

i thought you like sport car hunt..  that's a starting price cheaper than a Prius (24k something)

Depending on your down payment, tade-in value should you choose to, and your credit, you should be able to get $2500 off the MSRP easy... 

But options you need/want might screw your budget :/

Maybe you could look into a Dodge Challenger? They arent the best of the 3 muscle cars, but they aren't bad cars either...

Rules & Guidelines Contact PlayStation Support | Need Help? PM Me

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 23 of 24 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18841 posts

May 23, 2014

xGaMeRx99z wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:
I want one.

Depending on your down payment, tade-in value should you choose to, and your credit, you should be able to get $2500 off the MSRP easy... 

But options you need/want might screw your budget :/

Maybe you could look into a Dodge Challenger? They arent the best of the 3 muscle cars, but they aren't bad cars either...

I am more concerned about monthly payments than I am about a car's price.

What I am paying right now is $300 a month on my 2012 Veloster (lease)

Whether I want to bump up the montly payments slightly or cut back for a lower monthly payments is something I have yet to decide when my lease is up next spring/summer.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 24 of 24 (43 Views)
0 Likes