Reply
Jan 06 2007
By: aiman559~ Uncharted Territory 2037 posts
Offline

Gears of War help!!

13 replies 1 views Edited Jan 6, 2007
Anyone want to help me beat general RAAM in gears of war? I cant do it. its even on casual. If you want to, send me a friend invite on XBL and I will invite you into the game. XBL name: aiman559


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 1 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/26/2005
Offline
15381 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007


aiman559 wrote:
Anyone want to help me beat general RAAM in gears of war? I cant do it. its even on casual. If you want to, send me a friend invite on XBL and I will invite you into the game. XBL name: aiman559


Sned me an invite, and I'll help you out
Message 2 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/04/2005
Offline
10140 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007
 Just use the bow if you have it, and the sniper rifle. Wait until the Kryil get off him, and shoot him in the head with the sniper rifle.
Chuf it out.
Message 3 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2005
Offline
2037 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007


JDplasma11 wrote:


aiman559 wrote:
Anyone want to help me beat general RAAM in gears of war? I cant do it. its even on casual. If you want to, send me a friend invite on XBL and I will invite you into the game. XBL name: aiman559


Sned me an invite, and I'll help you out


I sent you a firend invite.

My mic is messed up so I am not using it. Just so you know.


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 4 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/26/2005
Offline
15381 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007


aiman559 wrote:


JDplasma11 wrote:


aiman559 wrote:
Anyone want to help me beat general RAAM in gears of war? I cant do it. its even on casual. If you want to, send me a friend invite on XBL and I will invite you into the game. XBL name: aiman559


Sned me an invite, and I'll help you out


I sent you a firend invite.

My mic is messed up so I am not using it. Just so you know.


No problem. My brother completely broke my mic yesterday anyways
Message 5 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2005
Offline
2037 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007


JDplasma11 wrote:


aiman559 wrote:


JDplasma11 wrote:


aiman559 wrote:
Anyone want to help me beat general RAAM in gears of war? I cant do it. its even on casual. If you want to, send me a friend invite on XBL and I will invite you into the game. XBL name: aiman559


Sned me an invite, and I'll help you out


I sent you a firend invite.

My mic is messed up so I am not using it. Just so you know.


No problem. My brother completely broke my mic yesterday anyways


lol


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 6 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2005
Offline
2037 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007
THANK YOU. Finnaly beat him


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 7 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/26/2005
Offline
15381 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007
Yup. It's not that hard on casual- the grenades and sniper bullets with the Torque bow take him down pretty quickly


Message Edited by JDplasma11 on 01-06-2007 11:59 AM
Message 8 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2005
Offline
2037 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007


JDplasma11 wrote:
Yup. It's not that hard on casual- the grenades and sniper bullets with the Torque bow take him down pretty quickly


Message Edited by JDplasma11 on 01-06-2007 11:59 AM

Its so much easier with someone else.


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 9 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/26/2005
Offline
15381 posts
 

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007
Coop does make it much easier, especially on insane. Don't even try insane by yourself- its damn near impossible. Even with 2 people, it's pretty damn tough
Message 10 of 14 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes