Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 11 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Re: Gears of War help!!

Jan 6, 2007

JDplasma11 wrote:
Yup. It's not that hard on casual- the grenades and sniper bullets with the Torque bow take him down pretty quickly

Message Edited by JDplasma11 on 01-06-2007 11:59 AM

That and it is a heck of a lot easier with two people. Me and a friend beat him fast on hardcore. But when I was in single player on causual it took me 6-7 tries to defeat him.

Working my way through on Insane now. At the mansion, and Dom keeps dying, and when I go to revive him I die right away

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I hit enter then I hit stop so I could add some more.

Message Edited by RedDragoon on 01-06-2007 09:07 AM
Chuf it out.
Message 12 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Jan 6, 2007

JDplasma11 wrote:
Coop does make it much easier, especially on insane. Don't even try insane by yourself- its damn near impossible. Even with 2 people, it's pretty damn tough

I am making slow steady progress. I made it to the mansion on my own for the most part. I had some help when the group split into twos though.

It is very hard on Insane, because they kill you in one shot with a melee attack, so I cant go up and shotgun them. I have to out smart them most of the time. It takes an entire clip to the face to bring one person down.
Chuf it out.
Message 13 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Jan 6, 2007

RedDragoon wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:
Coop does make it much easier, especially on insane. Don't even try insane by yourself- its damn near impossible. Even with 2 people, it's pretty damn tough

I am making slow steady progress. I made it to the mansion on my own for the most part. I had some help when the group split into twos though.

It is very hard on Insane, because they kill you in one shot with a melee attack, so I cant go up and shotgun them. I have to out smart them most of the time. It takes an entire clip to the face to bring one person down.

Yeah, but without a secnod person playing, it's a lot harder. If you need help, just send me an invite and I'll join. I'm still trying to get through it on Insane, but it'sreally starting to get me angry

Message Edited by JDplasma11 on 01-06-2007 01:15 PM
Message 14 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes