Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Re: Gears of War glitch ?

Jan 3, 2007

HDANNYH wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:
i was listendinf to some people talk about geting out of one of the levels...... into some side place.....

So if i tell you that Flying Space Mokeys Came to Earth and Started Rapping People, You Would believe it!?

no but glitching in games is pretty belivable.....
Message 21 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 3, 2007
Maybe i don't no but it makes me wanna play gears right now anthony kedis
Message 22 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 3, 2007
on the map gridlock i had joined a session from my friend on xbox live and the screen went black but  then it looked like i was falling in blackness so i had my player look up and i saw all the buildings in the map at leaest outlines of them. but then the screen went blak again and i saw the gears of warsign go around my player werid but the truth

HIGH anthony kedis

Message 23 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24213 posts

Jan 3, 2007

gamer360andps3 wrote:
Maybe i don't no but it makes me wanna play gears right now anthony kedis

No one cares about the red hot chilli peppers
Photobucket
Message 24 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4323 posts

Jan 3, 2007
in that building, at night.. uh its before you get to the fenix estate or whatever, if you go up all of the stairs theres a small room with a window and if you go up to that window its just like dark and if you look down the entire map your in is there and its small and you can see all the buildings and what not.. thats the only glitch ive experienced with the game, i quit a couple weeks ago because i couldnt beat the final boss because its **bleep**ing rediculously hard even on casual
Message 25 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Jan 3, 2007

wrote:
in that building, at night.. uh its before you get to the fenix estate or whatever, if you go up all of the stairs theres a small room with a window and if you go up to that window its just like dark and if you look down the entire map your in is there and its small and you can see all the buildings and what not.. thats the only glitch ive experienced with the game, i quit a couple weeks ago because i couldnt beat the final boss because its **bleep**ing rediculously hard even on casual

I thought the final boss was easy on casual, all we did was run to the machine gun and shoot him.
Message 26 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Jan 3, 2007

wrote:

Hes not hard at all on casual. 5 headshots and he dies. Try Beating Him On Insane. By Yourself
Message 27 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4587 posts

Jan 3, 2007

aznsniper911 wrote:

wrote:

I thought the final boss was easy on casual, all we did was run to the machine gun and shoot him.

me and HDANNYH kept on shooting him with the sniper
Message 28 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4323 posts

Jan 3, 2007
actually i have no idea if its the final boss, its that guy on the train. its not easy for me, I must have tried over 50 times consecutively then realized i was only getting pissed off rather than gaining enjoyment from the game and havent touched it since
Message 29 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4587 posts

Jan 3, 2007

wrote:
actually i have no idea if its the final boss, its that guy on the train. its not easy for me, I must have tried over 50 times consecutively then realized i was only getting pissed off rather than gaining enjoyment from the game and havent touched it since

HDANNYH helped me with that today
Message 30 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes