This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Gears of War glitch ?

Jan 3, 2007

wrote:
actually i have no idea if its the final boss, its that guy on the train. its not easy for me, I must have tried over 50 times consecutively then realized i was only getting pissed off rather than gaining enjoyment from the game and havent touched it since

Wow. You're like cv2k8..................Thinking Casual is Hard.

Anyways, I Can help you if you want
Message 31 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes

Jan 3, 2007
Yep already posted on the epic forums. There is nothing you can do to recreate this glitch. It happens when all 8 member are in the middle and the host starts the game the game quto assigns teams but onces in a while you get 5vs3. This is said to be fixed in the upcoming patch mid Jan.
Message 32 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes

Jan 3, 2007

HDANNYH wrote:

wrote:
actually i have no idea if its the final boss, its that guy on the train. its not easy for me, I must have tried over 50 times consecutively then realized i was only getting pissed off rather than gaining enjoyment from the game and havent touched it since

well i dont play video games much, i just bought it because of all the hype, i stick to NHL games for the most part so its probably easy to some one else, what should i do to get past it?
Message 33 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes

Jan 3, 2007

HDANNYH wrote:

wrote:

Got to love Gears of War Online Co-op.
Message 34 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes

Jan 3, 2007

wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

wrote:

well i dont play video games much, i just bought it because of all the hype, i stick to NHL games for the most part so its probably easy to some one else, what should i do to get past it?

Well i think you're making the mistake of going to the darkness.
You start of taking cover under a block. Stay there. it has light. The bats cant attack you if you're under light. just pick up the sniper before you face RAAM (if you dont already have it).
When the bats get away from RAAM, pop your head up and give him head shots. shooting him when the bats are covering him will do nothing.
If he comes closer to you, run to another block that has light. and do the same.
Run to the next blocks when the bats are around RAAM, not when they're searching for you.
Message 35 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes

Jan 3, 2007

C.I.W wrote:
Yep already posted on the epic forums. There is nothing you can do to recreate this glitch. It happens when all 8 member are in the middle and the host starts the game the game quto assigns teams but onces in a while you get 5vs3. This is said to be fixed in the upcoming patch mid Jan.

ohhh ok thanks
Message 36 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes

Jan 3, 2007

HDANNYH wrote:

wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

wrote:

You start of taking cover under a block. Stay there. it has light. The bats cant attack you if you're under light. just pick up the sniper before you face RAAM (if you dont already have it).
When the bats get away from RAAM, pop your head up and give him head shots. shooting him when the bats are covering him will do nothing.
If he comes closer to you, run to another block that has light. and do the same.
Run to the next blocks when the bats are around RAAM, not when they're searching for you.

well to my knowledge I didnt have a sniper and I don't know where to find one, is it in the train before you leave that room or is it outside?
Message 37 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes

Jan 3, 2007
This glitch is better
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 38 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes

Jan 3, 2007

wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

wrote:

well to my knowledge I didnt have a sniper and I don't know where to find one, is it in the train before you leave that room or is it outside?

Right before you hit the button for the door to open, in that same room. Take a couple of steps back. Their is alot of ammo and a sniper rifle. its the room right before the boss.
Message 39 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Jan 3, 2007

TJ32 wrote:
This glitch is better

thats cool might try it later
Message 40 of 40 (20 Views)
0 Likes