Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006

The Jolly Roger wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

The Jolly Roger wrote:
I was just wondering, in the single-player, do we know if you can choose which character you can play as, or is it just that one guy, whatever the hell his name is...?

Marcus Fenix is the only playable character in the single player game I believe.

Poo...

Thanks. I hope that there will be un-lockable characters.

Well , in the single player campaign you can only play as Marcus Fenix , but in Co-op , you can choose to play as Dominic Santiago or Marcus.

And ( maybe be a bit off topic ) , whatever you beat in your single player campaign , you get to pick that player in multiplayer. So if you beat one of those big berserkers in your campaign , you can choose him during Xbox Live play.

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 60 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Oct 31, 2006

KING_omletGRIM wrote:

The Jolly Roger wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

The Jolly Roger wrote:
I was just wondering, in the single-player, do we know if you can choose which character you can play as, or is it just that one guy, whatever the hell his name is...?

Marcus Fenix is the only playable character in the single player game I believe.

Poo...
Thanks. I hope that there will be un-lockable characters.

Well , in the single player campaign you can only play as Marcus Fenix , but in Co-op , you can choose to play as Dominic Santiago or Marcus.

And ( maybe be a bit off topic ) , whatever you beat in your single player campaign , you get to pick that player in multiplayer. So if you beat one of those big berserkers in your campaign , you can choose him during Xbox Live play.

Now I really need to get sort out a new modem and possibly a router for myself. That will cost me a small fortune.
Message 61 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3847 posts

Oct 31, 2006
Does anyone know if anyone's giving away items with a preorder. The only store i know is Ebgames. They give you a free dogtag. But I've heard some stores give you a faceplate, exclusive theme and picture pack, or a t-shirt. 
I Accept All Friend Requests. *Xbox Live Guru*
Message 62 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Oct 31, 2006
Can't wait for this gameSmiley Happy

Message 63 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3847 posts

Oct 31, 2006
Hey guys, how about this. If you are getting GoW, and you'll be playing it online, leave ur gamertag so we can all play together. My gamertag is my playstation handle, and the same one in my sig...
Message 64 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Oct 31, 2006

CommonerChaos wrote:
Does anyone know if anyone's giving away items with a preorder. The only store i know is Ebgames. They give you a free dogtag. But I've heard some stores give you a faceplate, exclusive theme and picture pack, or a t-shirt.

I got 3 dogtags a shirt and the marketplace themes from EB.
Message 65 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3847 posts

Oct 31, 2006
What! They had all three! Gimme one of those dog tags!
Message 66 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Oct 31, 2006

CommonerChaos wrote:

I pre-ordered gears in like april... >_> A few weeks ago I went into a different gamestop and I got my brother a pre-order and they gave me all that cool stuff. I kept it though >_> ..They had a whole drawer full of dogtags and those marketplace cards and a box full of shirts.
Message 67 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3847 posts

Oct 31, 2006

OGRYDER wrote:

CommonerChaos wrote:

I pre-ordered gears in like april... >_> A few weeks ago I went into a different gamestop and I got my brother a pre-order and they gave me all that cool stuff. I kept it though >_> ..They had a whole drawer full of dogtags and those marketplace cards and a box full of shirts.

I called all around, and most ppl didn't have anything. I would really like a free theme. I just got an xbox 360 3 weeks ago, and I need new themes..
Message 68 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Oct 31, 2006

OGRYDER wrote:

CommonerChaos wrote:

I beat you Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue I pre ordered in Feburary

But I recently switched my pre order to the Collector's Edition. My first CE ever

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 69 of 409 (0 Views)
0 Likes