Reply
Dec 02 2006
By: ThePeacemaker02 Treasure Hunter 8950 posts
Offline

~Gears of War disscussion Thread~

408 replies 1 views Edited Dec 2, 2006
On november 7th I will change this thread to a Gears of War disscussion Thread.  So if you search on the 7th don't search the current title.  I will probably change it at about 4pm estern time.
Well Gears is almost upon us so I took it upon myself to make a countdown/discussion thread.  Official Emergence day November 12th, 2006. 
You have to watch this MP Vid. The shotgun looks so awesome

Red Carpet event

This is a fantastic interview by Cliff.
Time until Emergence day: over
Projected ship date: shipped

REVIEWS

ign.com
gamespot.com
1up.com












Message Edited by TJ32 on 11-07-2006 06:21 PM

Message Edited by TJ32 on 11-12-2006 06:04 PM

Message Edited by TJ32 on 11-14-2006 10:43 PM

Message Edited by TJ32 on 12-02-2006 09:42 AM
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 395 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/04/2006
Offline
3914 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006
thanks for reminding  me. o and thats a photoshop right
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 1 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/11/2005
Offline
11637 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006
o man i cant wait that game is gunna be sick
Message 2 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/02/2004
Offline
2587 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006
Nice sig, lol.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006
I'm getting an Xbox 360 this week or next. Just in time for Gears of War
Message 4 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/30/2005
Offline
8950 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006


howdoiputemulators wrote:
thanks for reminding  me. o and thats a photoshop right


No google
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 5 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/30/2005
Offline
8950 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
I'm getting an Xbox 360 this week or next. Just in time for Gears of War

Nice you should put a preorder in, Did you just take a turn to the darkside?
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 6 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006


TJ32 wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
I'm getting an Xbox 360 this week or next. Just in time for Gears of War

Nice you should put a preorder in, Did you just take a turn to the darkside?





I'm not getting a PlayStation 3 now. The Xbox 360 appeals to me so much more at this moment in time.

I might put in a pre-order for the limited edition. It comes in a tin, badass.
Message 7 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
10305 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006
Hhahah i comes out on my birthday! w00t, man my birthday month is teh ownage... NOVEMBER 12 my 16 birthday
november 17 PS3
November 23 Thanks giving
November 24 Black friday
December CHRISTMAS MONTH w00t
Message 8 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2005
Offline
4030 posts
 

Re: Countdown to Emergence Day

Oct 31, 2006


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


TJ32 wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
I'm getting an Xbox 360 this week or next. Just in time for Gears of War

Nice you should put a preorder in, Did you just take a turn to the darkside?





I'm not getting a PlayStation 3 now. The Xbox 360 appeals to me so much more at this moment in time.

I might put in a pre-order for the limited edition. It comes in a tin, badass.


Gamestop and Eb stop pre-ordering 9 days before the game comes out....The special edition is only avaiolable to people who pre-order...Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 409 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes