Fender Bender
3016 posts

Re: Gears of War Surpasses 2 million copies sold

Dec 16, 2006
Wow, 2 million... That's alot of games sold. Gears of War must be an awesome game then eh.
Message 31 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 16, 2006

yet xbox360 fangirls inflate gravitate to anything with the Sony name on it for the sole purpose of..actually i don't understand your purpose here..doesn't Microsoft have a forum for the XBOX360? is the layout to this site that much cleaner?

the fact this thread exists on a SONY.com forum is asinine.

i won't pretend to understand what goes on in your pretentious anti-Sony noggins, but do well to remember the Sony brand will outlive your ENTIRE bloodline..think about that for a while..now stop trying to rage against some machine thats bigger than you while you're  sitting in its living room, and go play with people who actuall give a rats ass what you feel about your own coveted console.
Message 32 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12394 posts

Dec 16, 2006

PantyHelmet wrote:

yet xbox360 fangirls inflate gravitate to anything with the Sony name on it for the sole purpose of..actually i don't understand your purpose here..doesn't Microsoft have a forum for the XBOX360? is the layout to this site that much cleaner?

i won't pretend to understand what goes on in your pretentious anti-Sony noggins, but do well to remember the Sony brand will outlive your ENTIRE bloodline..think about that for a while..now stop trying to rage against some machine thats bigger than you while you're  sitting in its living room, and go play with people who actuall give a rats ass what you feel about your own coveted console.

I like this post, there is so much truth to it.
BrolyReborn
Message 33 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5928 posts

Dec 16, 2006

PantyHelmet wrote:

Remember that you are in the Off Topic forum...the forum that is for discussion of anything not related to Playstation and/or Sony, that includes non-Sony systems and games.  If you can find anywhere in the rules where anyone cannot discuss non-Sony systems and games in the Off Topic forum then please point it out.

You have a problem with this, PM a moderator.

Message Edited by 501st_Legion on 12-16-2006 03:31 AM
Message 34 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12394 posts

Dec 16, 2006

501st_Legion wrote:

PantyHelmet wrote:

Remember that you are in the Off Topic forum...the forum that is for discussion of anything not related to Playstation and/or Sony, that includes non-Sony systems and games.  If you can find anywhere in the rules where anyone cannot discuss non-Sony systems and games in the Off Topic forum then please point it out.

Wow you taking the high road.....I think I just seen a pig fly by my window.
BrolyReborn
Message 35 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5928 posts

Dec 16, 2006

BrolyReborn wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:

PantyHelmet wrote:

Care to explain?  I might have misread that post so before I jump to conclusions maybe you should clarify the meaning.
Message 36 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12394 posts

Dec 16, 2006

501st_Legion wrote:

BrolyReborn wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:

PantyHelmet wrote:

Care to explain?  I might have misread that post so before I jump to conclusions maybe you should clarify the meaning.

Nope sorry
BrolyReborn
Message 37 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Dec 16, 2006

BrolyReborn wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:

BrolyReborn wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:

PantyHelmet wrote:

Nope sorry

Then don't open your mouth again with useless remarks. Got it ? Good.

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 38 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12394 posts

Dec 16, 2006

KING_omletGRIM wrote:

BrolyReborn wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:

BrolyReborn wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:

PantyHelmet wrote:

Nope sorry

Wow who was talking to you? and no I dont got it....good.
BrolyReborn
Message 39 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Dec 16, 2006

KING_omletGRIM wrote:

BrolyReborn wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:

BrolyReborn wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:

PantyHelmet wrote:

Nope sorry

Don't mind him, he's just trying to increase his post count. He wants to have reached 2000 by the end of the day...

Message 40 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes