Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 02 2008
By: Vi3taZnDr4g0n Wastelander 834 posts

Gears of War 1 Achievements...

3 replies 9 views Edited Oct 2, 2008
It's been a while since I played Gears 1, I played it a while back at my friend's house. But now since i own a 360, i bought it to play it over again before gears of war 2 comes out. As for the achievements, you get some if you beat the game on hardcore and casual. i was wondering if you can unlock the casual achivements too when you beat hardcore. or do you have to play both modes to get both? im just asking this so i can save time.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14654 posts

Re: Gears of War 1 Achievements...

Oct 2, 2008
The best way to get the Gears 1 Singleplayer achievements is to play on Co-op as Dom and on Insane difficulty. The achievements are stacked, so playing on insane nets you casual and hardcore achieves.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Oct 2, 2008

Al2x wrote:
The best way to get the Gears 1 Singleplayer achievements is to play on Co-op as Dom and on Insane difficulty. The achievements are stacked, so playing on insane nets you casual and hardcore achieves.

ok thanks man, answered all of my question plus an extra bonus

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14654 posts

Oct 2, 2008

Vi3tazndr4g0n wrote:

Al2x wrote:

ok thanks man, answered all of my question plus an extra bonus

No problem. Playing the way I advised would get you every single player achievement if you beat the game, it's around 600 points in total.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes