Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
15176 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Okay dude. I was just making a point when it came to parents raising their kids. Pros and cons. You blew it up and couldn't handle it rather insult me. And, didn't like my point. You just didn't like what I had to say.




I hope you didn't believe any of that was grounded in fact by any type of research.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.


Fabulous!
Message 71 of 122 (92 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
12499 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013
You didn't list any pros, all cons
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 72 of 122 (85 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013
Not everyone is going to agree with each other, so I don't know why everyone's arguing. Before I say this, it goes both ways. You want people to respect your argument, but you won't respect their argument.

We won't agree on everything, so why would you judge someone based on ONE thing that they don't agree with you about? It's the same people arguing for the past 2 or 3 days. Enough is enough. Walk away or come to an agreement. Dammit people.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 73 of 122 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
12499 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Not everyone is going to agree with each other, so I don't know why everyone's arguing. Before I say this, it goes both ways. You want people to respect your argument, but you won't respect their argument.

We won't agree on everything, so why would you judge someone based on ONE thing that they don't agree with you about? It's the same people arguing for the past 2 or 3 days. Enough is enough. Walk away or come to an agreement. Dammit people.

I think this is somewhat the most mature conversation on this topic on a gaming site. You should see battlelog.....that place is a mess 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 74 of 122 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013
You don't see, about gays talking about having kids in the news. At least I haven't. Why, because it hurts the kids and they don't talk about it. All they talk about is the marriage!

Sorry I disagree. Sick of hearing about this, this place be would be a better if we had more gays. Just that people don't know to treat people anymore. Social media.
Message 75 of 122 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/14/2013
Offline
428 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
You don't see, about gays talking about having kids in the news. At least I haven't. Why, because it hurts the kids and they don't talk about it. All they talk about is the marriage!

Sorry I disagree. Sick of hearing about this, this place be would be a better if we had more gays. Just that people don't know to treat people anymore. Social media.

Did you just say you are GAY!

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 76 of 122 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

Cimbom19855 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
You don't see, about gays talking about having kids in the news. At least I haven't. Why, because it hurts the kids and they don't talk about it. All they talk about is the marriage!

Sorry I disagree. Sick of hearing about this, this place be would be a better if we had more gays. Just that people don't know to treat people anymore. Social media.

Did you just say you are GAY!


No, people take stuff way out of context and try to reverse. Sorry I don't agree on the subject. I'm not the only one!

Message 77 of 122 (59 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8182 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Cimbom19855 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
You don't see, about gays talking about having kids in the news. At least I haven't. Why, because it hurts the kids and they don't talk about it. All they talk about is the marriage!

Sorry I disagree. Sick of hearing about this, this place be would be a better if we had more gays. Just that people don't know to treat people anymore. Social media.

Did you just say you are GAY!


No, people take stuff way out of context and try to reverse. Sorry I don't agree on the subject. I'm not the only one!


 

 

 

rramsdell wrote:
Okay dude. I was just making a point when it came to parents raising their kids. Pros and cons. You blew it up and couldn't handle it rather insult me. And, didn't like my point. You just didn't like what I had to say.

 

____

 

I just want to hear your Pros about it.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 78 of 122 (51 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You didn't list any pros, all cons

breast feed was listed as a con, when it comes two gay daddys.   

 

Cant really find much pros about it, having gay parents.

Message 79 of 122 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
12499 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You didn't list any pros, all cons

breast feed was listed as a con, when it comes two gay daddys.   

 

Cant really find much pros about it, having gay parents.


I said you didn't list any pros and you proceded to give me a con

I'm done talking to you 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 80 of 122 (40 Views)
0 Likes