Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

whats the matter you guys cant handle it or what

I can handle this all day, but its a fact that threads like this will never come to a conclusion.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 51 of 122 (118 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jun 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

renatabls wrote:
The OP shouldn't have created a thread like this. Smiley Sad

Some people can't respect other people's opinions. Smiley Sad

Even better - Threads like this shouldnt be aloud on the forums. I know this is Off-Topic but I doubt this discussion forum was ment for this.

I'm not sure censorship is the answer, either.  We are a community.  We need to police ourselves. 

Sure, some people are going to argue, and even rage (heck, even I lost my temper,  and that's rare), but learning from one another, even the negative stuff, can be enriching.  Plus, if we never talk about this, we never move forward as a people.

We are all here because we share a love of gaming.  I think that's a great place to start growth.  We already have something in common.  Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 52 of 122 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I bet we watched thousands, no, millions of commercials by this time, right? We are all old enough to reach these numbers.

What if one of those people were gay, eh? You can't say because they are a human being like you, no? They have the choice to do whatever they want, being wrong or not, it's their opinion and they think it's right.

Just like you think it's wrong... it's normal to not agree with something, but every "gay" thread there are some individuals arguing about how it's wrong and whatever.

You know what? Do they do something to you? Did they ever tried to rape you or kill someone you know? NO. So who cares? Let them live the life they want while you live yours. Smiley Happy
Message 53 of 122 (103 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Love how some people getting all mad, because I just disagree with gay marriage. Who's mad now LOL. Not me. Threads like these should be removed because it just gets people into trouble.

They don't respect when people disagree with something. Now, someone seems mad!
Message 54 of 122 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Don't understand why gay people getting married concerns you in any way. It's not like the law is forcing you to attend gay weddings every month or you go to jail. Now adopting kids is a whole nother story
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 55 of 122 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I'm not the only who is concerned it. Its also bad for their kids as well.

Take about a bad set up, when going to school. Kid has 2 fathers or 2 mommys. Kid will grow up being confused, picked on, etc. People make fun of it behind their backs. Gay parents shouldn't be allowed to adopted kids. Sorry don't agree. Now, don't have cow lol .

Kid goes to mommy # 1. How come I don't have a daddy, but two mommys? How would you explain it? Who will teach the kid to throw a ball or ride a bike. Or have a good catch.
Message 56 of 122 (75 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Jun 30, 2013

bm2919 wrote:

reeea

Eminiem? The same guy who rapped about killing gay people said that?

Message 57 of 122 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jun 30, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

bm2919 wrote:

reeea

It says  - Eminem

lol at your possible typo

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 58 of 122 (65 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
I'm not the only who is concerned it. Its also bad for their kids as well.

Take about a bad set up, when going to school. Kid has 2 fathers or 2 mommys. Kid will grow up being confused, picked on, etc. People make fun of it behind their backs. Gay parents shouldn't be allowed to adopted kids. Sorry don't agree. Now, don't have cow lol .

Kid goes to mommy # 1. How come I don't have a daddy, but two mommys? How would you explain it? Who will teach the kid to throw a ball or ride a bike. Or have a good catch.

Are you saying only daddies can teach a kid how to throw a ball or ride a bike or catch?

When a child is old enough to ask why 2 moms or 2 dads they are old enough to understand the answer. I would imagine both parents would explain to them why 2 dads or moms.

Children with a man and a woman as parents get confused and picked on and made fun of behind their backs. Maybe hetero people shouldn't be allowed to adopt either. Or interacial couples. Or white couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt Koreans. Or Koreans shouldn't be allowed to adopt mexicans or Mexicans shouldn't be allowed to adopt..........

Don't agree? You should it's your same basic argument. Don't have a cow. LOL.

Message 59 of 122 (56 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Jun 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

bm2919 wrote:

reeea

It says  - Eminem

lol at your possible typo

You know what I mean :\

Message 60 of 122 (51 Views)
0 Likes