Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Don't care what other people think

There it is, right there.  You are the kind of person that keeps me in the misanthrope category. 

 

Stick your head in the sand all you want, pal.  Society is evolving.  If you want to be left behind, fine.  You've made your point, and said, flat out, that you do not want to debate, nor hear other people's opinions.

 

Don't let the gay door hit you on the way out.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 41 of 122 (127 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Don't care what other people think

There it is, right there.  You are the kind of person that keeps me in the misanthrope category. 

 

Stick your head in the sand all you want, pal.  Society is evolving.  If you want to be left behind, fine.  You've made your point, and said, flat out, that you do not want to debate, nor hear other people's opinions.

 

Don't let the gay door hit you on the way out.


No need for that.

 

 

You dont sound like you want a healthy debate either.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 42 of 122 (121 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 03/17/2007
Offline
31041 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
A marriage is between a Man and a Women!!
Defined by who? 

Gay domestic violence, is worse than straight domestic violence. And, twice as bad if they a kids.
What the hell kind of logic is that? 

 


 


It is worse than straight domestric violance.  Its perfect logic! 


So let me get this straight.....

A man hitting another man or Woman hitting another woman is worse than a man hitting a woman or vice versa? Smiley Indifferent

 

I guessing by your logic....

Two straight dudes fighting = Entertainment 

Two gay dudes fighting = Terrible day in American History

 

Two straight women fighting = Catfight Woooooo!!!!!!!!

Two gay women fighting= Morally reprehensible 

Message 43 of 122 (117 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
7248 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

reeea

energy
Message 44 of 122 (111 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

bm2919 wrote:

reeea


Make me shed a tear.... Thanks alot 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 45 of 122 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

There it is, right there.  You are the kind of person that keeps me in the misanthrope category. 

 

Stick your head in the sand all you want, pal.  Society is evolving.  If you want to be left behind, fine.  You've made your point, and said, flat out, that you do not want to debate, nor hear other people's opinions.

 

Don't let the gay door hit you on the way out.


No need for that.

 

 

You dont sound like you want a healthy debate either.


You make a more than fair point.  I lost my temper.  Apologies to anyone I may have offended. 

 

The point I failed to make was that everyone has a right to share love whomever they choose, given that they are of consenting age, and that the feelings are mutual.

 

I suppose I am just more than a little tired of people standing in the way of others' happiness, especially when that happiness harms no one.  I realize that there are those who differ on my assertion that it harms no one, but I have yet to see any evidence to that end. 

Segregating ourselves further is not the way to move forward.  It's gone on long enough.  I'm eilling to hear the other side of an argument, but, without that mutual willingness, it's extremely difficult to take someone's feelings seriously.

 

Again, I sincerely apologize to all readers.  I will not edit the post.  I take responsibility for my words.

 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 46 of 122 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

There it is, right there.  You are the kind of person that keeps me in the misanthrope category. 

 

Stick your head in the sand all you want, pal.  Society is evolving.  If you want to be left behind, fine.  You've made your point, and said, flat out, that you do not want to debate, nor hear other people's opinions.

 

Don't let the gay door hit you on the way out.


No need for that.

 

 

You dont sound like you want a healthy debate either.


You make a more than fair point.  I lost my temper.  Apologies to anyone I may have offended. 

 

The point I failed to make was that everyone has a right to share love whomever they choose, given that they are of consenting age, and that the feelings are mutual.

 

I suppose I am just more than a little tired of people standing in the way of others' happiness, especially when that happiness harms no one.  I realize that there are those who differ on my assertion that it harms no one, but I have yet to see any evidence to that end. 

Segregating ourselves further is not the way to move forward.  It's gone on long enough.  I'm eilling to hear the other side of an argument, but, without that mutual willingness, it's extremely difficult to take someone's feelings seriously.

 

Again, I sincerely apologize to all readers.  I will not edit the post.  I take responsibility for my words.

 


Apology accepted!

 

 

Gimmy 5 (""')^_^)

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 47 of 122 (86 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013
The OP shouldn't have created a thread like this. Smiley Sad

Some people can't respect other people's opinions. Smiley Sad
Message 48 of 122 (75 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

renatabls wrote:
The OP shouldn't have created a thread like this. Smiley Sad

Some people can't respect other people's opinions. Smiley Sad

Even better - Threads like this shouldnt be aloud on the forums. I know this is Off-Topic but I doubt this discussion forum was ment for this.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 49 of 122 (72 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37727 posts
 

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

whats the matter you guys cant handle it or what


Message 50 of 122 (69 Views)
0 Likes