VP of Gaming
33207 posts

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
A marriage is between a Man and a Women!!
Defined by who? 

Gay domestic violence, is worse than straight domestic violence. And, twice as bad if they a kids.
What the hell kind of logic is that? 

Marriage is between a MAN and WOMEN!  Don't care what other people think, thats just the way it is and should only be that way!! 

some people are stubborn and wont understand

Message 31 of 122 (167 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I know, because I'm getting sick of the people crying about how sensitive they are, and everybody has to hear about it, but when cameras are off they are completely opposite.  This only happened because of stupid Obama.    He went after the gay vote! Nothing more, nothing less!   

Message 32 of 122 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8182 posts

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

I know, because I'm getting sick of the people crying about how sensitive they are, and everybody has to hear about it, but when cameras are off they are completely opposite.  This only happened because of stupid Obama.    He went after the gay vote! Nothing more, nothing less!   

Err I hate this..

I agree 

It wasnt Obama. People have been acting like this long before

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 33 of 122 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Err I hate this..

I agree 

Yeah but he pushed for it, which he knew he get elected if he had the gay vote.  

Message 34 of 122 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8182 posts

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Err I hate this..

I agree 

True but I don't think we should blame it on him. No, he didnt get it just for the gay vote although I do believe it did help him, and in my opinion he didn't push it. He only brought it to attention.

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 35 of 122 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Err I hate this..

I agree 

True but I don't think we should blame it on him. No, he didnt get it just for the gay vote although I do believe it did help him, and in my opinion he didn't push it. He only brought it to attention.

Yeah, he knew more gays would come out, if he supported it LOL.  Make it public.    Twice the votes LOL  

Message 36 of 122 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8182 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I don't mind it. I am Bi and I do to wish more people would come out. The more there are that come out the faster this problem goes away.
FiveFourteen
Message 37 of 122 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:
I don't mind it. I am Bi and I do to wish more people would come out. The more there are that come out the faster this problem goes away.

Yeah, the part I don't is that, they think by having this problem, our country will be better off.  The violence and the killings will stop.  Gay people are less willing to fight.  That isn't the answer.  They are allowed in the military but just don't talk about it.  The violence, will always be in our country no matter what.  Which is a shame.  We are suppose to set the example but have a hard time do so. 

We don't need to go off to another country and fight.  We are at war with ourselves.  Lets help each other out.  Other countries, are just laughing at us!! 

Message 38 of 122 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8182 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Yeah, the part I don't is that, they think by having this problem, our country will be better off.  The violence and the killings will stop.  Gay people are less willing to fight.  That isn't the answer.  They are allowed in the military but just don't talk about it.  The violence, will always be in our country no matter what.  Which is a shame.  We are suppose to set the example but have a hard time do so. 

We don't need to go off to another country and fight.  We are at war with ourselves.  Lets help each other out.  Other countries, are just laughing at us!! 

Ding Ding Ding!!! Lightbulb!  

Lets start a Purge

Edit: I do aswell agree with you ^_^

FiveFourteen
Message 39 of 122 (116 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29920 posts

Jun 30, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

So I was wondering. When gay marriage is legal across the united states. Will they have a bigger presence in commercials? Like how in commercials, it usually features a straight couple or some heterosexual activity. Im just wondering if gay couples and homosexual activity will be shown as much as heterosexuals. Opinions?

People are still narrow minded enough to be offended by a Interracial Marriage being portrayed in a commercial (Cheerios). I am certain there are people narrow minded enough to be offended by gay couples portrayed in a commercial. 

Message 40 of 122 (90 Views)