Fender Bender
3578 posts

Re: Gays in commercials

Jun 30, 2013
Maybe, you never know. Personally, I think it will only happen in political ads if it ever does.
Message 21 of 122 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

So I was wondering. When gay marriage is legal across the united states. Will they have a bigger presence in commercials? Like how in commercials, it usually features a straight couple or some heterosexual activity. Im just wondering if gay couples and homosexual activity will be shown as much as heterosexuals. Opinions?

Thats saying a lot...it took this long just to turn over one law in california...I doubt we will see this kind of thing be nation wide for a LOONG time...if ever.

At least we can say "if you want to live happily as a gay couple go and move to califonia" now, not bad at all.

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 22 of 122 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I don't really understand the hate between gay people. So what if it's a man and a man they still love eachother and thats what makes it count. And I remember seeing a christian women on WWYD and she said this about gay people ''Hate the sin but not the sinner''. Personally I don't care if you're bi,gay I really don't care. They are still human.

Message 23 of 122 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jun 30, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

i hope they dont show gay people in commercials thats just wrong!!!

Still waiting for you to give a response as to HOW that affects you personally..... lets pretend your religion doesn't play into it 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 24 of 122 (117 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jun 30, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
A marriage is between a Man and a Women!!
Defined by who? 

Gay domestic violence, is worse than straight domestic violence. And, twice as bad if they a kids.
What the hell kind of logic is that? 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 25 of 122 (116 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

So I was wondering. When gay marriage is legal across the united states. Will they have a bigger presence in commercials? Like how in commercials, it usually features a straight couple or some heterosexual activity. Im just wondering if gay couples and homosexual activity will be shown as much as heterosexuals. Opinions?

Thats saying a lot...it took this long just to turn over one law in california...I doubt we will see this kind of thing be nation wide for a LOONG time...if ever.

I wouldn't say "long" time.....

some states don't actually care..... Nothing but names on paper as far as they're concerned at the end of the day, they don't depend on the passing of a law to grant the ability to marry. You can marry someone below the age of 18 so long as you have the parent's consent in some/most states.

its pretty sad that there has to be a LAW passed to do such.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 26 of 122 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Message 27 of 122 (106 Views)
Fender Bender
2599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Homophobia D-bags, believe whatever you want. Like it or not, gay is becoming widely accepted. Dont like it, lump it.

Unlike you guys, im not an ***hole that judges others for their sexuality. Ive got many gay friends. Like i said, its becoming accepted. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it, and there are even laws being passed that you can be fined for using homophobic insults. ( Words like Fa**ot and so on). 

One of my classmates even sued someone for being homophobia toward them by resenting them and calling them names. He wont in a settlement as well. 

sss

Message 28 of 122 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Defined by who? 

Gay domestic violence, is worse than straight domestic violence. And, twice as bad if they a kids.

Marriage is between a MAN and WOMEN!  Don't care what other people think, thats just the way it is and should only be that way!! 

Message 29 of 122 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 30, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Defined by who? 

It is worse than straight domestric violance.  Its perfect logic! 

Message 30 of 122 (88 Views)
0 Likes