Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

well if the gay gamers want to seperate themselves from the rest of the gaming community they should be allowed to just they should make their own forum for that

Why? Because you don't approve of them trying to find fellow gamers that are not going to throw slurs at them while they play? For them to do this they must separate themselves from the entire community?

Sorry but that is not how we as a community should be acting. 

well what if i wanted to play with that user but im not gay (nothing is stopping you from sending a FR and explaining the situation, or even posting and saying so) so it would be wrong

so its not fair

Life is not fair, welcome to it. 

that doesnt mean that a gaming forum should allow a certain group of people exclude the rest of the community from their thread

Please point out where it said tolerant straight gamers couldn't post? Or could not join the group?

they called this thread a gay gamer thread

if someone posts in this thread asking to play with them but doesnt state that they are straight people will assume they are gay

its just wrong i think we are all gamers here and there are straight people who respect gay people online

i see many racial slurs being called out on the mic everyday. i dont see people making a mexican gamer thread here to try and avoid all the racists online

im sure there is a mexican forum they can join if they wish

Message 31 of 66 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6928 posts

Dec 5, 2013

I'm going to be serious here. I don't see a problem making a thread just to look for gamers. Let them keep their thread and move on already.

Message 32 of 66 (124 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37254 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

I'm going to be serious here. I don't see a problem making a thread just to look for gamers. Let them keep their thread and move on already.

we have one already and a link was posted in this thread and this one needs to be locked already

Message 33 of 66 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4718 posts

Dec 5, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

well if the gay gamers want to seperate themselves from the rest of the gaming community they should be allowed to just they should make their own forum for that

Why? Because you don't approve of them trying to find fellow gamers that are not going to throw slurs at them while they play? For them to do this they must separate themselves from the entire community?

well what if i wanted to play with that user but im not gay (nothing is stopping you from sending a FR and explaining the situation, or even posting and saying so) so it would be wrong

so its not fair

that doesnt mean that a gaming forum should allow a certain group of people exclude the rest of the community from their thread

Please point out where it said tolerant straight gamers couldn't post? Or could not join the group?

if someone posts in this thread asking to play with them but doesnt state that they are straight people will assume they are gay

its just wrong i think we are all gamers here and there are straight people who respect gay people online

i see many racial slurs being called out on the mic everyday. i dont see people making a mexican gamer thread here to try and avoid all the racists online

and you do not have to click on a thread like this and read it, or post negitave things in it if you wished. 

Message 34 of 66 (119 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37254 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

so its not fair

and you do not have to click on a thread like this and read it, or post negitave things in it if you wished. 

i dont think im posting negative things..

this thread is negative.. i take offense since the op is excluding me since im not gay

Message 35 of 66 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4718 posts

Dec 5, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

this thread is negative.. i take offense since the op is excluding me since im not gay

You have a good day. 

Best of luck to ya, OP.

Message 36 of 66 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Dec 5, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Spoiler
Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

so its not fair

Mega+Facepalm+Gif_+For+your+reaction+folder+needs_c266b1_3384407.gif

Message 37 of 66 (99 Views)
VP of Gaming
37254 posts

Dec 5, 2013

userusb wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Spoiler
Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

so its not fair

Mega+Facepalm+Gif_+For+your+reaction+folder+needs_c266b1_3384407.gif

whaat?

would you feel it would be ok to start a thread for white gamers?

Message 38 of 66 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

I agree with you.  It just the way society is so what can we do?

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 39 of 66 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Dec 5, 2013

I like where this thread is goin.PNG

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 40 of 66 (77 Views)
0 Likes