Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6282 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

 photo 8d93a78b-ab89-4bcb-9117-936bfa1cdf75_zpspfous1xr.jpg
Message 21 of 66 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/22/2011
Offline
2599 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

Probably not a good idea. There are still alot of immature homophobic jerks here who will intentionally try to get it taken down. 

Message 22 of 66 (110 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31330 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

well if the gay gamers want to seperate themselves from the rest of the gaming community they should be allowed to just they should make their own forum for that


Message 23 of 66 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6282 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013
I think the reason why they decide to put the thread up here is because every other website isn't safe to talk about homosexuality.
 photo 8d93a78b-ab89-4bcb-9117-936bfa1cdf75_zpspfous1xr.jpg
Message 24 of 66 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
3786 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

well if the gay gamers want to seperate themselves from the rest of the gaming community they should be allowed to just they should make their own forum for that


Why? Because you don't approve of them trying to find fellow gamers that are not going to throw slurs at them while they play? For them to do this they must separate themselves from the entire community?

 

Sorry but that is not how we as a community should be acting. 

Message 25 of 66 (97 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31330 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:
I think the reason why they decide to put the thread up here is because every other website isn't safe to talk about homosexuality.

its not safe here either as someone already stated


Message 26 of 66 (96 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31330 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

well if the gay gamers want to seperate themselves from the rest of the gaming community they should be allowed to just they should make their own forum for that


Why? Because you don't approve of them trying to find fellow gamers that are not going to throw slurs at them while they play? For them to do this they must separate themselves from the entire community?

 

Sorry but that is not how we as a community should be acting. 


well what if i wanted to play with that user but im not gay so it would be wrong

so its not fair


Message 27 of 66 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
3786 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

well if the gay gamers want to seperate themselves from the rest of the gaming community they should be allowed to just they should make their own forum for that


Why? Because you don't approve of them trying to find fellow gamers that are not going to throw slurs at them while they play? For them to do this they must separate themselves from the entire community?

 

Sorry but that is not how we as a community should be acting. 


well what if i wanted to play with that user but im not gay (nothing is stopping you from sending a FR and explaining the situation, or even posting and saying so) so it would be wrong

so its not fair


Life is not fair, welcome to it. 

Message 28 of 66 (88 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31330 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

well if the gay gamers want to seperate themselves from the rest of the gaming community they should be allowed to just they should make their own forum for that


Why? Because you don't approve of them trying to find fellow gamers that are not going to throw slurs at them while they play? For them to do this they must separate themselves from the entire community?

 

Sorry but that is not how we as a community should be acting. 


well what if i wanted to play with that user but im not gay (nothing is stopping you from sending a FR and explaining the situation, or even posting and saying so) so it would be wrong

so its not fair


Life is not fair, welcome to it. 


that doesnt mean that a gaming forum should allow a certain group of people exclude the rest of the community from their thread


Message 29 of 66 (79 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
3786 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


HiTmAN_90 wrote:

well if the gay gamers want to seperate themselves from the rest of the gaming community they should be allowed to just they should make their own forum for that


Why? Because you don't approve of them trying to find fellow gamers that are not going to throw slurs at them while they play? For them to do this they must separate themselves from the entire community?

 

Sorry but that is not how we as a community should be acting. 


well what if i wanted to play with that user but im not gay (nothing is stopping you from sending a FR and explaining the situation, or even posting and saying so) so it would be wrong

so its not fair


Life is not fair, welcome to it. 


that doesnt mean that a gaming forum should allow a certain group of people exclude the rest of the community from their thread


Please point out where it said tolerant straight gamers couldn't post? Or could not join the group?

Message 30 of 66 (74 Views)
0 Likes