Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13229 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013
Sigh....coming to off topic is a **bleep** chore nowadays...
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 61 of 66 (144 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
38835 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Corruptedechoes wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Corruptedechoes wrote:

Hitman... I mean this in the NICEST way possible.... You are really dense. No one really is making a big fuss out of this as you. You clearly have some deep-seeded issues you need to work out. Not once did the OP say (NO STRAIGHTS ALLOWED). He is looking for gay players, among other gamers. He just wants a few players he can relate with in something he can't with the others. What is honestly the issue with that? Like I said, he could and likely would play with you as well, he never said he excluded everyone but gay players.

 

I mean, remember that weed thread you started weeks ago? Should I get all mad and offended because you posted a thread about something that I don't do? I feel like you would only be friends with other people who smoke weed. Should I get all upset about it? No, it's silly. Just let it go, let the OP do what he wants.

 

One thing is known for sure: This board is full of a lot of immature kids.


you're the one whos dense

i dont even smoke weed lol


Sure you don't... But my analogy still stands. Why won't you comment on everything else I mentioned? Too much for you?


He has some sort of stigma against homosexuals. I think it is quite obvious. But I think his argument is that he wants it all to be inclusive. I somewhat supported this in my post, but I think he is overreacting to a huge extent. The pleasure of being is friend is probably not worth the whining. And, as someone pointed out (maybe you), he is not being exclusive. He is, in a way, trying to fill a quota. he wants some friends to be like him which I do not have a huge problem with.


what makes you say that

im not overreacting i am trying to fight for the power of the people to be equal and live in the country together and not exclude people


Message 62 of 66 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2004
Offline
7073 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Corruptedechoes wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Corruptedechoes wrote:

Hitman... I mean this in the NICEST way possible.... You are really dense. No one really is making a big fuss out of this as you. You clearly have some deep-seeded issues you need to work out. Not once did the OP say (NO STRAIGHTS ALLOWED). He is looking for gay players, among other gamers. He just wants a few players he can relate with in something he can't with the others. What is honestly the issue with that? Like I said, he could and likely would play with you as well, he never said he excluded everyone but gay players.

 

I mean, remember that weed thread you started weeks ago? Should I get all mad and offended because you posted a thread about something that I don't do? I feel like you would only be friends with other people who smoke weed. Should I get all upset about it? No, it's silly. Just let it go, let the OP do what he wants.

 

One thing is known for sure: This board is full of a lot of immature kids.


you're the one whos dense

i dont even smoke weed lol


Sure you don't... But my analogy still stands. Why won't you comment on everything else I mentioned? Too much for you?


He has some sort of stigma against homosexuals. I think it is quite obvious. But I think his argument is that he wants it all to be inclusive. I somewhat supported this in my post, but I think he is overreacting to a huge extent. The pleasure of being is friend is probably not worth the whining. And, as someone pointed out (maybe you), he is not being exclusive. He is, in a way, trying to fill a quota. he wants some friends to be like him which I do not have a huge problem with.


I know he does, it is very obvious. I'd like to know what they did to him though... And yes Hitman is blowing it way out of proportion. Like I said, the kid was some issues which can be perceived from some of his posts. If it bothers him, just ignore it. He can't seem to do such, but insists on making a big deal out of it.

Message 63 of 66 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
38835 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

Corruptedechoes wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Corruptedechoes wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Corruptedechoes wrote:

Hitman... I mean this in the NICEST way possible.... You are really dense. No one really is making a big fuss out of this as you. You clearly have some deep-seeded issues you need to work out. Not once did the OP say (NO STRAIGHTS ALLOWED). He is looking for gay players, among other gamers. He just wants a few players he can relate with in something he can't with the others. What is honestly the issue with that? Like I said, he could and likely would play with you as well, he never said he excluded everyone but gay players.

 

I mean, remember that weed thread you started weeks ago? Should I get all mad and offended because you posted a thread about something that I don't do? I feel like you would only be friends with other people who smoke weed. Should I get all upset about it? No, it's silly. Just let it go, let the OP do what he wants.

 

One thing is known for sure: This board is full of a lot of immature kids.


you're the one whos dense

i dont even smoke weed lol


Sure you don't... But my analogy still stands. Why won't you comment on everything else I mentioned? Too much for you?


He has some sort of stigma against homosexuals. I think it is quite obvious. But I think his argument is that he wants it all to be inclusive. I somewhat supported this in my post, but I think he is overreacting to a huge extent. The pleasure of being is friend is probably not worth the whining. And, as someone pointed out (maybe you), he is not being exclusive. He is, in a way, trying to fill a quota. he wants some friends to be like him which I do not have a huge problem with.


I know he does, it is very obvious. I'd like to know what they did to him though... And yes Hitman is blowing it way out of proportion. Like I said, the kid was some issues which can be perceived from some of his posts. If it bothers him, just ignore it. He can't seem to do such, but insists on making a big deal out of it.


please do go on doctor corrupted echoes what kinda issues do i have


Message 64 of 66 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/13/2013
Offline
926 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Corruptedechoes wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Corruptedechoes wrote:

Hitman... I mean this in the NICEST way possible.... You are really dense. No one really is making a big fuss out of this as you. You clearly have some deep-seeded issues you need to work out. Not once did the OP say (NO STRAIGHTS ALLOWED). He is looking for gay players, among other gamers. He just wants a few players he can relate with in something he can't with the others. What is honestly the issue with that? Like I said, he could and likely would play with you as well, he never said he excluded everyone but gay players.

 

I mean, remember that weed thread you started weeks ago? Should I get all mad and offended because you posted a thread about something that I don't do? I feel like you would only be friends with other people who smoke weed. Should I get all upset about it? No, it's silly. Just let it go, let the OP do what he wants.

 

One thing is known for sure: This board is full of a lot of immature kids.


you're the one whos dense

i dont even smoke weed lol


Sure you don't... But my analogy still stands. Why won't you comment on everything else I mentioned? Too much for you?


He has some sort of stigma against homosexuals. I think it is quite obvious. But I think his argument is that he wants it all to be inclusive. I somewhat supported this in my post, but I think he is overreacting to a huge extent. The pleasure of being is friend is probably not worth the whining. And, as someone pointed out (maybe you), he is not being exclusive. He is, in a way, trying to fill a quota. he wants some friends to be like him which I do not have a huge problem with.


what makes you say that

im not overreacting i am trying to fight for the power of the people to be equal and live in the country together and not exclude people


that's the problem with the quality, in reality we are all very different. Remember when people wanted the equal sex act to go through so that many women would be equal? mmost women were not too keen on the idea of having unisex bathrooms and locker rooms and if another draft wherever instituted being conscripted to military service.

 photo pistolstarsig1_zps4f1a9f6d.png
Message 65 of 66 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
Registered: 12/19/2012
Offline
3364 posts
 

Re: Gay Gamers Thread

Dec 5, 2013

This thread appears to have veered off course long ago. Locking it down.

Message 66 of 66 (121 Views)