Last Guardian
11733 posts

Re: Games you bought but rarely/never played.

Apr 29, 2013

There are some games out there I can think of that I haven't played much or at all. One that comes to mind I bought brand-new is Mario Power Tennis. Never opened, at the time I bought the game to play it (since the Mario Golf equivalent was fun), but I had an abundance of other games to play. Eventually I just figured I'd never get around to playing the game.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one I've played for maybe a few hours before I gave up. Like Oblivion before it, the game isn't amazing. Having other games to focus on at the time (especially with Ni no Kuni approaching), I decided I didn't have enough time to concentrate on the long and boring hours within.

Other games that come to mind getting minimal attention would be Threads of Fate, LittleBigPlanet, Street Fighter IV, Legend of Mana, Alpha Protocol, Resonance of Fate, Valkyria Chronicles, Prince of Persia, Dark Cloud 2, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, and Valhalla Knights. Mostly these are all games I've bought that I didn't get very far into, either because I didn't like the game or because the game didn't mesh with me very well.

Message 11 of 35 (110 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

about 99% of the my games fall into that category, so thats like 40+ PS3 games.

i have the habit of milking a game for everything its worth within the first week of getting it, so once im done theres really no point in playing it again, at least not for a long time. Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 35 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Dynasty Warriors 7 and LA Noire
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 13 of 35 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8912 posts

Apr 29, 2013

I just collected Catherine and Mass Effect trilogy from the post office. New additions to my "bought but never played" list. 

I was supposed to buy BioShock Infinite but I got these two for a fair price. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 14 of 35 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Battlefield 3, Just Dance 3, Darksiders.
Message 15 of 35 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Apr 29, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Battlefield 3, Just Dance 3, Darksiders.

can i have battlefield 3 lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 16 of 35 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
861 posts

Apr 29, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

I just collected Catherine and Mass Effect trilogy from the post office. New additions to my "bought but never played" list. 

I was supposed to buy BioShock Infinite but I got these two for a fair price. 

I'd really suggest Catherine. The story is awesome, and if you can handle the gameplay, it's intense and challenging.

Granted, in a sense, it's the hardest game I've ever played. On Hard, the puzzles are absolutely ridiculous. I certainly can't beat it all the way through on hard.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 17 of 35 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

My friend and I each picked up a copy for $10 to play together. Wow, that a mess of a game. If you could set your teamates to run off the AI instead of issuing commands yourself then it may have been a mediocre title.  It may become a coaster.

RAGE

Great looking game and runs extremely smooth but I can't get into it.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Why does it feel like I've played this game before? Oh that's right, it's just a mish mash of rip offs of better games.

Farcry 3

Fun for a bit but I got bored. Maybe one day I'll finish it.

There are a bunch of games I have that I haven't put much time into or not played at all yet. I'm saving those for when I'm in the mood.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 18 of 35 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13545 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Oblivion. I bought this game after I had played Skryim for over 200 hours. Big mistake. While I've heard and read other people say that Oblivion is one of the best games ever, I disagree. Having played Skryim first, I was spoiled with the vastly superior controls, menu system, graphics, etc. I'm quite sure I'd feel differently if I had played Oblivion first but I believe I have only made it to the first Brotherhood quest in Oblivion. That was a year ago and I bought it after I completed the storyline for Skryim.

Message 19 of 35 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6972 posts

Apr 29, 2013

http://psnprofiles.com/JayJay2515

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 20 of 35 (58 Views)
0 Likes