Apr 21 2007
By: Kizzerdrix~ Last Guardian 12488 posts

Game of your Dreams

9 replies 1 views Edited Apr 21, 2007
I couldn't sleep all yesterday and I think I calculated about an hour and a half of actual sleep for me. Anyway, the time I did actually get some good sleep, I started dreaming that I was the main character in the game Black. It's a FPS game for the PS2, anyone ever heard or played it before? Well, I was dreaming that I was that guy mentioned above and I was killing these enemies with machine guns and rocket launchers and stuff. It was pretty wild, yet realistic in my dream though. I survived so far and it would be awesome if my mind would finish the story tonight when I go to sleep.

Anyone else start dreaming that they were in one of their favorite video games before?
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Re: Game of your Dreams

Apr 21, 2007
Sometimes I dream that life is a MMORPG.  Ya know, we walk around, get new skills, meet friends, gain experience and level up.  It always makes me think a lot.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2811 posts

Apr 21, 2007
Once when I was younger, I dreamed I was a fighter in Tekken . Oh and by the way, BLACK is an awesome game.
Kai Carruthers + Morgan Cole = ���
Photobucket
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Battlefront Master wrote:
Once when I was younger, I dreamed I was a fighter in Tekken . Oh and by the way, BLACK is an awesome game.

Couldn't agree with ya more on that one. It's one of the reasons probably why I dreamed of it, too. My mind picked an awesome game to dream about too, because all I could hear was rapid machine gun fire all around me. Then...the alarm clock going off. Robot Very Happy

Message Edited by Kizzerdrix on 04-21-2007 04:19 AM
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Apr 21, 2007
once i dreamed that i was in Barbie: magic of the blue fairies. OOPSSS I MEAN GEARS OF WAR!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!! oh no, my secret obsession has been found.
Here's my version of a certain fanboy's sig:

Microsoft: 8.5, Sony: 8.5, Nintendo: 5
Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Apr 21, 2007
I would have thought that you would have dreamed of a game called House: The Game

Kizzerdrix wrote:
I couldn't sleep all yesterday and I think I calculated about an hour and a half of actual sleep for me. Anyway, the time I did actually get some good sleep, I started dreaming that I was the main character in the game Black. It's a FPS game for the PS2, anyone ever heard or played it before? Well, I was dreaming that I was that guy mentioned above and I was killing these enemies with machine guns and rocket launchers and stuff. It was pretty wild, yet realistic in my dream though. I survived so far and it would be awesome if my mind would finish the story tonight when I go to sleep.

Anyone else start dreaming that they were in one of their favorite video games before?

Photobucket
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 21, 2007

astro94 wrote:
I would have thought that you would have dreamed of a game called House: The Game

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Lol. Nah, I didn't dream about that, but that would be very weird actually. However, it's games that I've played before when I dream about them. I never played a "House" game before, therefore I won't see a vision of it in my mind.
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Lol. Nah, I didn't dream about that, but that would be very weird actually. However, it's games that I've played before when I dream about them. I never played a "House" game before, therefore I won't see a vision of it in my mind.

Well you could dream about how you would wait in line to buy House: The Game when it comes out in YOUR dream.
Photobucket
Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 21, 2007

astro94 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Well you could dream about how you would wait in line to buy House: The Game when it comes out in YOUR dream.

First, I would have to dream when they actually made the House game in the first place.
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5123 posts

Apr 21, 2007
I had a dream I was my sim in Sim's Busting Out. It was kinda kewl intill I looked at my Sim mom. YikesRobot surprised She had on, Pink/white bath robe, bunny slippers, facial, hair rollers. Talk about yikes. It was kewl being a Sim.

Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes