Fender Bender
4583 posts

Re: Game Tester searching employment

Nov 27, 2006

TrueNextGen1117 wrote:
Hello,

My names Sam, and Im very interested in cracking into the gaming industry and maybe starting some testing for anyone who needs some, I actually plan on attending Full Sail in in a year and a half. If anyone has any such advice on Full Sail or needs a tester please let me know. thanks!

lol your one of those idiots who are really stupid and only do video games so they think they can get into the video game industry. 
Message 21 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Nov 27, 2006

_King_ wrote:

TrueNextGen1117 wrote:
Hello,

My names Sam, and Im very interested in cracking into the gaming industry and maybe starting some testing for anyone who needs some, I actually plan on attending Full Sail in in a year and a half. If anyone has any such advice on Full Sail or needs a tester please let me know. thanks!

lol your one of those idiots who are really stupid and only do video games so they think they can get into the video game industry. 

Play nice.. He's actually being very cool. Give a guy a break(Get a screenshot of this, I will never say it again).
Message 22 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Fenderson wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

TrueNextGen1117 wrote:
Hello,

You're in luck! I was just looking for testers for my latest game. My and my co workers own a small homebrew PC game company. Fendersoft will pay you .23 cents per hour to test our latest game. You're at max allowed to work 3 hours a week. I will PM you with contact info. Have a good day.

He is serious isnt he?

Yep.

that made me laugh. nice one!
Message 23 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 1, 2006
Sheesh king dont be a **bleep** Ive actually played games since i was probly like 5, and recently thought it would be a good idea to maybe do some testing cuz someday i want to be a producer. Its not like im a sex offender who only logged on here to find small children. anywho as for Making Halo 3 haha, gimme enough time and food and ill figure it out lol... maybe at least give me a room, the door can be locked but i work better with walls lol
Message 24 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 1, 2006

_King_ wrote:

TrueNextGen1117 wrote:
Hello,

Uncalled for. Dont laugh at his dreams. that was **bleep**ed up.
Now Appologize.
Message 25 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3008 posts

Dec 1, 2006

Ashton305 wrote:
lol @ this dude trying to find a job on these forums

I have seen people trying to get girls, guys, and many other things on here but never a job.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - darkdeath43
Message 26 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3663 posts

Dec 1, 2006
I don't have time to read the entire thread so i don't know if this has been said already. But you do not need to go to a gaming school to be a game tester.   It helps if you want to advance further than a tester though.  To be a tester all you need is analytical skills for which they will test you and good english writing and verbal communication.

nexgenwars.com
Message 27 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes