Highlighted
Jan 05 2007
By: Shadow-Fox~ Splicer 55 posts

Gackt

5 replies 3 views Edited Jan 5, 2007
The voice behind G in FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, FFVII: CC and a pop idol. What are your thoughts on this man, has his music influenced you if not you should liten to some of his songs soon. I have most of his CDs ranging from Rebirth to Diabolos <<(my favorite album). Feel free to discuss him here.
Message 1 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Re: Gackt

Jan 5, 2007
I've only heard a few of his songs, but I like him.  Wasn't he the one who was the inspiration for Squall in Final Fantasy VIII?

Who's G in Dirge of Cerberus?  I can't remember.
Message 2 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Jan 5, 2007
G is Genesis. Thats all im going to say because if i say anymore ill spoil it for u unless uve played it and gotten the secret ending for DOC.
Message 3 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Jan 5, 2007
Gackt FTW!!!  He was an unlockable character in this one game...  I can't remember what game it was. >.<
Message 4 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:
I've only heard a few of his songs, but I like him.  Wasn't he the one who was the inspiration for Squall in Final Fantasy VIII?

Yeah, Squall was inspired by Gackt, I read it somewhere.

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 5 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:

Actually, it was the American actor River Phoenix whom Squall was based on. Smiley Tongue

Squall's physical appearance consists of medium-length brown hair and cold grey eyes. Character designer Tetsuya Nomura has stated that actor River Phoenix was the influence for Squall; both share the same birthday and physical appearance.

LINKY!

As for Gackt, I like a few of his songs. Redemption is pretty awesome.
OTR
Message 6 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes