Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2013
By: DrGadget Welcoming Committee 32749 posts

Fringe is over

11 replies 858 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

Well that was certainly amazing. Parts of it were predictable to anyone who watches the show regularly. It was a fitting end to a wonderful series.

Minor spoilers here.

Spoiler

They ran back into September, who was pretty much a normal guy these days. But they still had a few of those Observer chips. Why not use them? Use one on Astrid, because she was due for some awesome. Use one on Olivia, because that probably would have helped. Use on on September because he's so familiar with how to operate the chip.

And then if it gets too weird, they could just pull the chips back out. Especially when Peter was so close to eliminating Capt Winmark a few weeks ago.  Have someone else finish the job.

But then you wouldn't get the oh-so-satisfying death that was so long overdue and simply had to happen. One of the best deaths in the past year I'd say. If you have it recorded, you will need to rewind and slo-mo his demise.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (858 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4920 posts

Re: Fringe is over

Jan 19, 2013
I was going to look into that show, it looked interesting. Now that it's over I suppose I will give it a shot.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (829 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

Does this mean Anna Torv will have time to come to my house and perform ungodly sessions of sexual debauchery with me ?

ummm ..

gdf3456

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Destroy your enemies without hesitation and remorse!
ISIS collaborators perished - 12 / 456.....and counting.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (824 Views)
Wastelander
727 posts

Jan 19, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

Well that was certainly amazing. Parts of it were predictable to anyone who watches the show regularly. It was a fitting end to a wonderful series.

Minor spoilers here.

Spoiler

They ran back into September, who was pretty much a normal guy these days. But they still had a few of those Observer chips. Why not use them? Use one on Astrid, because she was due for some awesome. Use one on Olivia, because that probably would have helped. Use on on September because he's so familiar with how to operate the chip.

And then if it gets too weird, they could just pull the chips back out. Especially when Peter was so close to eliminating Capt Winmark a few weeks ago.  Have someone else finish the job.

But then you wouldn't get the oh-so-satisfying death that was so long overdue and simply had to happen. One of the best deaths in the past year I'd say. If you have it recorded, you will need to rewind and slo-mo his demise.

It was definitely a great series. Sort of a cross between The X-Files and House if you asked me. Sad that it's over now.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (819 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 20, 2013

FrescanteBozak wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Minor spoilers here.

Spoiler

It was definitely a great series. Sort of a cross between The X-Files and House if you asked me. Sad that it's over now.

Abrahams shows never stick around long enough.  :smileysad: 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (806 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Jan 20, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

FrescanteBozak wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Minor spoilers here.

Spoiler

Moble

For the most part, although Lost had a very nice run. Good for him that his movies are helping him survive lol.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (800 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Varakharne wrote:

Does this mean Anna Torv will have time to come to my house and perform ungodly sessions of sexual debauchery with me ?

ummm ..

gdf3456

I never wanted to be a pair of long johns, as I do now!:smileywink:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (787 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 20, 2013

FrescanteBozak wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

FrescanteBozak wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Minor spoilers here.

Spoiler

Moble

For the most part, although Lost had a very nice run. Good for him that his movies are helping him survive lol.

New Star Trek coming out soon.  PSYCHED!!!

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (784 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Jan 21, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

FrescanteBozak wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

FrescanteBozak wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Minor spoilers here.

Spoiler

Moble

New Star Trek coming out soon.  PSYCHED!!!

Moble

Yes! Definitely looks like a good one. Too bad Abram's isn't interested in the new Star Wars flix, although I can understand his reluctance.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (776 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Apparently JJ is still contracted to do at least one more Trek film, so that would interfere with him doing a Star Wars film...
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (772 Views)
0 Likes