Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: Friends... but not really...?

May 2, 2007

*-Killa-Dawg-* wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:
Lets watch the spam now guys.
Topic:
Yeah, I used to hang out with friends that did different stuff than me. Kinda silly since I have nothing in common with them. They started to hate me eventually and that's why I'm here today.

Yeh I know I should stop hanging with them, but there isn't really any other group for me to fall back on because I don't know them aswell. I hate it when you try to be yourself around them but they just think you're crazy. I know that saying "Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter" or something like that, but, I'll just wait till after H.S. Smiley Tongue Meet some people through Parkour and Jammies Smiley Tongue

Well, actually I'm in my 2nd year of college. I was referring to them in college not high school. Anyway, yeah that was my main problem as well. I tried acting myself which isn't good all the time and they started to slip away from me. It's like, "Why do you hang out with me, if you don't even like the way I act around yall?" It's kinda stupid, in my opinion. Why should I waste my time hanging out with people that are secretly trying to tell me to "go away"? They might as well just say it already, so I can move on to bigger and better things in my life. I can find the "new crowd", if that's how it's gotta be.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 31 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes