May 02 2007
By: Killa-Dawg Fender Bender 4943 posts

Friends... but not really...?

30 replies 1 views Edited May 2, 2007
So do any of you have friends that you hang out with, but you don't do the same things as them? But you don't really fit in or like any of the other groups of kids around?

I have these friends at school that I hang around with at school and they all drink and stuff, and I dont. I rarely get asked to do anything because I dont drink, and I also have only decent social skills. On the other hand, every other person in our grade I wouldn't fit in with, or they arn't the kind of person I'd be friends with. Although I have a group of other moderate friends that are cool, but I don't hang out with them as much.

What should I do in my situation? Stay with the same group, or abandon them and hang out with the other people?

Most of the kids at my school are hard to talk to because they all have A.D.D and get distracted...

Anyone else in this same situation?

edit - did I make sense? Smiley Tongue lol

Message Edited by *-Killa-Dawg-* on 05-01-2007 08:29 PM
PSN: Killa-Dawg
Message 1 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Re: Friends... but not really...?

May 2, 2007
hmm, could you possibly explain it a bit more?

NerdTests.com User Test: The
Message 2 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

May 2, 2007
actually, I kinda understand. i would hang out with your friends that don't drink.

NerdTests.com User Test: The
Message 3 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

May 2, 2007
I get what you mean.  I have really bad social skills which developed from a few turning points in my life prior to high school.
But I remember as a freshman, I used to hang out with punk peeps and such.  I listened to rap/hiphop mostly and I basically dumped them by the end of the year.

Message Edited by neilp4443 on 05-01-2007 08:33 PM
PSN: MR:GREEN_____
Message 4 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15329 posts

May 2, 2007
Some of my friends are like "Dude, I got so wasted this weekend"

So I give them a "Smiley Indifferent" look.
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 5 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

May 2, 2007

Primo101 wrote:
Some of my friends are like "Dude, I got so wasted this weekend"

So I give them a "Smiley Indifferent" look.

yeh same, they also try to get me to drink or get high with them but because my sister already went through all of it and my parents catching her, there is no way I would.
Message 6 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

May 2, 2007
Yeah, i used to hang out with these freshman that i didnt really like. I didnt have anybody els because my regular friends stabbed me in the back. Not literaly of course.
Playare's World
^^^!!!CLICK HERE FOR FUN!!!^^^
Message 7 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

May 2, 2007

playare wrote:
Yeah, i used to hang out with these freshman that i didnt really like. I didnt have anybody els because my regular friends stabbed me in the back. Not literaly of course.

yeh I dunno the reason why but today I was taking a crap (yes I know lol at school) then the bell rang and it was lunch, and I always go out to lunch with this friend of mine, so I called him and said I was on my way. When I got there I see them rushing in the car and they locked me out, even though I could have fit. Was really low of them to do that, I felt like punching his window, but I'm better than that. I just decided "let them be **bleep**gots"
Message 8 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15329 posts

May 2, 2007

*-Killa-Dawg-* wrote:
yeh same, they also try to get me to drink or get high with them but because my sister already went through all of it and my parents catching her, there is no way I would.

I'm not going to drink....at least for another 2 years because my dad said I could have an occasional beer when I'm 19-20ish. So long as I stayed in the house, didn't give any to friends, or drink too many.
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 9 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3045 posts

May 2, 2007
u have a school full of add and adhd kids
class must be fun
Message 10 of 31 (1 View)