userbarz.com
userbarz.com
Message 38 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
926 posts

Re: Friend borrowed game...then sold it >:O

May 15, 2009

well sneak into his house and sell his stuff.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Works every time.

Violence has its own economy therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Message 1 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2342 posts

May 15, 2009

i stopped letting people borrow my CD's, games and DVD's long ago.. i have never got a single one back....

i don't even get them back scratched up or unreadable, i just never get them back... they 'lose them' or 'they got stolen' 

if i hand you a CD, DVD, or game, it's because i don't give a flying **bleep** about it and i'm basicly just giving it to you... even tho you swear 'i'll bring it back'... yeah right. 

I am the architect of my own destruction.
Pain : physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away.
i'd rather you hate me for everything i am, then have you love me for something i can't .

Message 2 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5769 posts

May 15, 2009

a friend borrow metal gear 4 from me. i been trying to find him for months so he give it back. He say his ps3 got damage and the disk inside was MGS4 so the store havent return him the disk nor money. I dunno is probably bull**bleep** but i know him since kid, he always took care of my games. but people change, anyways i wont borrrow anymore to him. he also dont give back many dvds (movies)

Message 3 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5023 posts

May 15, 2009
I would just stop talking to him all together.  It cost you the price of a game for him to be out of your life for ever.   Like on a Bronx tale when that kid owed the $20
Message 4 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5769 posts

May 15, 2009
about the dvds well blank dvds dont cost much. if he wants a movie ill record it to him but come on dont stay with it, cuz the content its what matters. i hate that
Message 5 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2342 posts

May 15, 2009

LordComet64 wrote:

Cyber_Abyss wrote:

well sneak into his house and sell his stuff.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Works every time.

He actually left his Yu Gi Oh cards (He is 17 btw) over at my house and I could have easily sold them for money because they had been over here for months but he eventually got them back. Im not evil to do that. He did give me money once to help buy a game console but he pretty much stole it from his mother. Not a bad person just a pessimistic **bleep**.

once a theif always a theif.. cut the ties before you find something missing that is expensive or can't be replaced. 

I am the architect of my own destruction.
Pain : physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away.
i'd rather you hate me for everything i am, then have you love me for something i can't .

Message 6 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3220 posts

May 15, 2009
if i was you, id be in rage. i would give that kid a big beat down. dont care whats right or wrong, he **bleep**ed with your money. imo
Message 7 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4393 posts

May 15, 2009
I had a friend that borrowed a game and then lost it. And then he proceeded to tell me that he hadn't lost the game and had returned it. It sucks.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Little Miss Muffet; sat on a tuffet; eating her curds and whey; along came a spider; who sat down beside her; and frightened Miss Muffet away. Then Muffet went back; and checked her gun-rack; grabbing a .357; finding the spider; she sat dwon beside her; and blew that poor sucker to heaven."
Message 8 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

May 15, 2009

Kick his ass, tie him up and then sell him.

That'll teach him.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes