Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 24 2007
By: braffin Fender Bender 4393 posts

Freedom of Speech?

1 replies 2 views Edited Jan 24, 2007
Just wondering, how can mods lock threads that are an honest post about something that is "against the rules" (ethnically, racially, religiously or sexually offensive, insulting or demeaning)? Now I'm not really talking about the insulting/demeaning part because it is hard to be honest about an insult or a sexual comment, but what about ethics, race, and religion? You could make an honest post regarding a question about those three, but where did we give up our First Amendment right? All I'm really lookin for here is a good answer.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Little Miss Muffet; sat on a tuffet; eating her curds and whey; along came a spider; who sat down beside her; and frightened Miss Muffet away. Then Muffet went back; and checked her gun-rack; grabbing a .357; finding the spider; she sat dwon beside her; and blew that poor sucker to heaven."
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12979 posts

Re: Freedom of Speech?

Jan 24, 2007

stealthy wrote:
Just wondering, how can mods lock threads that are an honest post about something that is "against the rules" (ethnically, racially, religiously or sexually offensive, insulting or demeaning)? Now I'm not really talking about the insulting/demeaning part because it is hard to be honest about an insult or a sexual comment, but what about ethics, race, and religion? You could make an honest post regarding a question about those three, but where did we give up our First Amendment right? All I'm really lookin for here is a good answer.

You never gave up your right to freedom of speech. However, you did agree to follow the form rules (Located in the Rules Of Conduct & New User Guide) when you signed up on the board.  This includes not being able to discuss anything relating to the topics you mentioned above. If you didn't agree to them, you shouldn't have signed up to use the forum.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (2 Views)
0 Likes