Jul 13, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
*munch* *munch*

Orville Redenbocker is the best popcorn. Smiley Very Happy

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Yup it sure is

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 72 of 82 (139 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37258 posts

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

Message 73 of 82 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Being friends with someone yes, coaching them on how to deal with people with different opinions, is another thing.

I think it's something Sweet has to learn on their own. It doesn't matter how many times someone tells somebody to lighten up, or relax, if they don't want to then they're not going to do so.

Now it's up to Sweet if they want the help, or to take peoples advice or not. I personally think if Sweet wants to make a good impression on people, she'd refrain from calling out others, or making threads like this.

Just my opinion. I'm really only a neutral party in this, and I'm not defending anyone. But there's been some rights, and wrongs here and I know well what's been said in private messages. At this point, there's nothing else to discuss in this thread, and it most likely should be locked.

Edit: Removed off-topic/direct attacks.

Message 74 of 82 (136 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 13, 2013

STAHP

IMAGES, HO!

Grindhead_Jim

Message 75 of 82 (158 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Let's all PM each other! Everyone!
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 76 of 82 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2698 posts

Jul 13, 2013

The Home people seriously need a life...

*continues eating popcorn*

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 77 of 82 (125 Views)
Last Guardian
9178 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

push to connect.jpg

Well that's a wrap folks.Thanks to all who took the time to give your advice and stuff. I hope we all learned from this experience and its time to move on..I post a end response to this before but I cant find it here. Must have not gone through. But really enjoy the rest of the summer..Remember this , Once you turn off this computer no matter how great you think you are on here or your the best poster here..Its gone...be well and take care..

Message 78 of 82 (97 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
Well that's a wrap folks.Thanks to all who took the time to give your advice and stuff. I hope we all learned from this experience and its time to move on..I post a end response to this before but I cant find it here. Must have not gone through. But really enjoy the rest of the summer..Remember this , Once you turn off this computer no matter how great you think you are on here or your the best poster here..Its gone...be well and take care..

You think this is a movie?

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 79 of 82 (91 Views)
Fender Bender
4170 posts

Jul 13, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

You think this is a movie?

It could be.

Message 80 of 82 (76 Views)