Fender Bender
2702 posts

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

I actually checked the end of the world thread, but didn't see any action Smiley Sad

Anyways from the outside looking in, this sounds like a classic Home rivalry.  Team Sweet vs. Team Vicki.  Sounds like someone got someone banned, Oh snap son!

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 41 of 82 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Jul 13, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

I actually checked the end of the world thread, but didn't see any action Smiley Sad

Anyways from the outside looking in, this sounds like a classic Home rivalry.  Team Sweet vs. Team Vicki.  Sounds like someone got someone banned, Oh snap son!

That's the thing though lol. The only thing I'm guilty of is disagreeing with this person and she suddenly thinks I am bullying her and getting my friends to bully her, all because I said "I hate those boulders, and I hate this thread". She got all her friends to report me (I know this as fact because she was pm'ing people asking them to report my post, to which they laughed to me about).  I got a weeks ban for that post and she still doesn't stop lol. The only thing I've said to her was the first reply I made in this thread, and tell me it was out of order?

I'm the one with an inbox literally overflowing with aggressive, provocative pm's.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 42 of 82 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet, you tagged my post so I felt the need to reply to you about this. Tagging my post doesn't mean you get away scotch free btw, just so you know. Tags can be reported the same as a post can.

But anyway, just to clear this up. You tagged my post (post #25 of this thread) with "folks go see my past posts from fri thursday and the past week and you will see a pattern for sure.This person is hideing facts. go look and see.."

I didn't even know what you were on about, I actually had to go and look through your numerous posts just to find anything that would remotely fit this andddddddddd would you believe it? I can't even find what you're on about, but I was banned throughout all last week. So I don't really understand what it is you are trying to say or accuse me of? What facts? Care to elaborate? Because clearly you think this is all a big conspiracy against you.

LOL

So you are denying there are cliques on the forums?

I thought that was pretty well known and one of the reasons a lot of people don't bother coming here.

We want to encourage people to come here, new people, part of doing that is by building a good reputation and a welcoming atmosphere...

Some say you were banned from the UK forums permanently, I don't know if thats true or not, and I don't really care because that's your past... Just like I have a past and everyone else.

But I do know what we can do now and in the future is more important,,,

Do I think the forums will be a rainbow happy place, of course not, but I think the ganging up has to stop, and if the people who do the ganging up don't like it and move on, then we all win...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 82 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Here is my view on cyber bully -

If you take what people say on the internet to literally then that is your fault.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 44 of 82 (185 Views)
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Stop arguing and stop hating the OP~

/thread
Message 45 of 82 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

I'm just going to put this here, and tell you what I think.

On the forums here, we run into all types of people that we may agree, or not agree with. We all have opinions, and we're never going to see eye an eye. There's also times where we may help someone on here, or guide them, and then get negative comments thrown at us. I know it's happened to me, and many others. The term mini mods gets misused quite a bit, considering mini moderating would involve a user telling you to do something, that a moderator should be doing.

I'm going to also state, I can't tell from the your first initial post, if you were secretly trying to make this thread about you. Though I can now see from Post #41 that you are. I think it's better if you stick to what you were trying to get at, instead of trying to make this about you. We're not here to judge on those who you feel are being bullies towards you, and you shouldn't make people see wrongly in others. 

Message 46 of 82 (165 Views)
Fender Bender
2702 posts

Jul 13, 2013

I think Sweet's posse and Vicki's posse should take this to our "ban the person above you" thread.  There you can let all of your anger out on each other and still not violate the TOS Smiley Wink

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 47 of 82 (154 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm just going to put this here, and tell you what I think.

On the forums here, we run into all types of people that we may agree, or not agree with. We all have opinions, and we're never going to see eye an eye. There's also times where we may help someone on here, or guide them, and then get negative comments thrown at us. I know it's happened to me, and many others. The terms mini mods gets misused quite a bit, considering mini moderating would involve a user telling you to do something, that a moderator should be doing.

I'm going to also state, I can't tell from the your first initial post, if you were secretly trying to make this thread about you. Though I can now see from Post #41 that you are. I think it's better if you stick to what you were trying to get at, instead of trying to make this about you. We're not here to judge on those who you feel are being bullies towards you, and you shouldn't make people see wrongly in others. 

The thing is when Sweet first started posting, people were calling her terrible names and wishing her dead,,, it got out of hand and a few of us MVP's spoke up about it - because it was cruel and wrong...

The moderation team became aware of the problem and have done a good job in keeping it from escalating like it once was...

Regardless of who Sweet is and what she post's she has a right not to be ganged up on...  I repeat for the third time GANGED Up On...  And yes there are cases where a certain foreigner made it personal with her and called others to not Kudo Sweet.

People learn the ropes at their own pace,,, To me Sweet represents all those people who want to join in the forums but are afraid they will get picked on for spelling, not knowing the ropes... Etc...

Like I said before, not all change is bad, unless your comfortable with hate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 82 (194 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Message 49 of 82 (204 Views)
Fender Bender
4185 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

I've never been cyber bullied and no I don't think they'd have any backbone in real life.

Even the people in real life that have bullied me had no backbone, pieces of **bleep** don't have backbones.

(Sadly that's gonna be bleeped Smiley Sad )

When I was younger I let it get to me but now I don't get bullied but knowing me I'd somehow let it get to me. It was subconscious though I suppose, I never acted like I cared but it still made me very upset and angry all the time.

------

I didn't even know about this but apparently you were getting bullied on here. What I want to say is a little bit too vulgar for the PSN forums so I wont even attempt to say it. But just don't let it get to you Sweet, nothing those idiots say matter. I still want to say something really mean but I know I'll get banned. xD

Message 50 of 82 (198 Views)
0 Likes