Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Ok, so you felt the need to tell me this why? My posts were relevant to the topic at hand. This^ however, just seems like you wanting to get the last word in.

I said what I had to say and that was it, there really was no need for this at all. Bit pointless really. Maybe you should take the moderators advice.

If the OP feels like someone is bullying her, then I would advise them to contact moderation on the matter. Not take it up with the mini mods.

Edit* Taken out the quotes, looks to messy.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 31 of 82 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
2574 posts

Jul 13, 2013

CAT FIGHT!

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 32 of 82 (147 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

Jul 13, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

CAT FIGHT!

Get out. Lol Smiley Tongue

*Beware, Home users ahead*

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 33 of 82 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jul 13, 2013

No one I know would really ever bully for one reason. I can give them the beatdown of their life. So I never really get bullied but I do get trolled. I laugh it out though ONLY once have I encountered my ''friend'' try and bully me it ended VERY badly for him XD. But if you are getting bullied have martial arts classes they are immensely helpfull!

Message 34 of 82 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

Jul 13, 2013

B00M-get-0wned12 wrote:

No one I know would really ever bully for one reason. I can give them the beatdown of their life. So I never really get bullied but I do get trolled. I laugh it out though ONLY once have I encountered my ''friend'' try and bully me it ended VERY badly for him XD. But if you are getting bullied have martial arts classes they are immensely helpfull!

Good advice Smiley Wink but I don't think that martial arts classes would help much against a cyber bully lol.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 35 of 82 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jul 13, 2013

It would help if you knew the bully. If they keep tormenting you then you got to learn to fight back. So I reccomend martial arts classes for the bullied. However if you don't know the bully then troll them or something. Works 100% of the time XD.

Message 36 of 82 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4056 posts

Jul 13, 2013

B00M-get-0wned12 wrote:

It would help if you knew the bully. If they keep tormenting you then you got to learn to fight back. So I reccomend martial arts classes for the bullied. However if you don't know the bully then troll them or something. Works 100% of the time XD.

Can you please give me more details on this 100% effective method of dealing with cyber-bullies by "trolling"? Perhaps if you gave a hypothetical example, it would be more clear. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 82 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jul 13, 2013

By trolling I mean do things they would NEVER expect you to do. Like agree with the dumb things they say and just frustrate them. Don't react with anger react with humour.

Message 38 of 82 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
30008 posts

Jul 13, 2013

I don't understand how you can be Cyber Bullied like just close your eyes... Close the browser.... block/unfollow them if you can. Jesus....

Message 39 of 82 (111 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7477 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013
Folks to add a note here, I call them wolf packs. Just go see a few of my posts and see who comes in for the attack all the time. This will speak for itself. Go read how I get spammed and who does it. Its a certain group all the time. Take a look I welcome it. You will see a pattern here for sure. Text don't lie...There is another thread I wrote on Friday..If the world was going to end..Its here in off topic on the front page or second by now. This will tell all. It starts after page 2 or 3 I asked the mods to remove it so if its not there sorry..
Message 40 of 82 (194 Views)
0 Likes