Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/22/2011
Offline
2599 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bully's question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013
Cant happen all the time, unless you use my "Trick" with HFS.

Smiley Tongue
Message 21 of 82 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6172 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

HMMM The bullies are silent for once - Thats a first.  Smiley Very Happy


BannerFans.com
Message 22 of 82 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5408 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

cyber bully's.png

 

I have a question or a poll for you all. This can be interesting..How many of you run across cyber bully's here and on the internet...second question..now think .Do you think that same person would have the same backbone if he or she was not behind there computer and the safety of this room there in. do you think they would have the nerve to say it to your face what they said to you on there computer...get my point. Like when a driver cuts you off and you see the same guy in the parking lot and he cant give you eye contact. The car gives him power ..But face to face no car he has no power..So chime in ..This is also for all you new posters to the forums..Don't let the cyber bully get to you..Keep posting..

So if you get negative comments thrown at ya or they fill you posts with copys of other folks answers and they just add one line etc..Don't give up. They want you to go off say something stupid and get ya banned. Most of them take care of themselves..

Ok, I'm just going to put this out there in the hopes that maybe, just maybe you'll understand this a bit better.

 

People giving you negative comments or not agreeing with something you say, does not mean that they are bullying you. That's the joys of these forums, there's so many different people with so many different opinions and not everyone is going to agree with what you say.

 

Maybe if you learn to appreciate other peoples opinions a little more, you'll get on better here. That's all I'm going to say on the matter because I don't like the "Oh I'm being bullied, feel sorry for me" agenda. It doesn't wash with me.

 

#EndOf

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 23 of 82 (179 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6172 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

cyber bully's.png

 

I have a question or a poll for you all. This can be interesting..How many of you run across cyber bully's here and on the internet...second question..now think .Do you think that same person would have the same backbone if he or she was not behind there computer and the safety of this room there in. do you think they would have the nerve to say it to your face what they said to you on there computer...get my point. Like when a driver cuts you off and you see the same guy in the parking lot and he cant give you eye contact. The car gives him power ..But face to face no car he has no power..So chime in ..This is also for all you new posters to the forums..Don't let the cyber bully get to you..Keep posting..

So if you get negative comments thrown at ya or they fill you posts with copys of other folks answers and they just add one line etc..Don't give up. They want you to go off say something stupid and get ya banned. Most of them take care of themselves..

Ok, I'm just going to put this out there in the hopes that maybe, just maybe you'll understand this a bit better.

 

People giving you negative comments or not agreeing with something you say, does not mean that they are bullying you. That's the joys of these forums, there's so many different people with so many different opinions and not everyone is going to agree with what you say.

 

Maybe if you learn to appreciate other peoples opinions a little more, you'll get on better here. That's all I'm going to say on the matter because I don't like the "Oh I'm being bullied, feel sorry for me" agenda. It doesn't wash with me.

 

#EndOf


Don't try and play it down... Vicky

 

People have been down right mean and rude and bullying to Sweet from the get go.. Anyone would be defensive, as a matter of fact it caused the whole Mod team to get into a meeting the way some people got out of hand... I understand most of the ones doing the bullying are your friends,,, but they are what they are.


BannerFans.com
Message 24 of 82 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5408 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:



Don't try and play it down... Vicky

 

People have been down right mean and rude and bullying to Sweet from the get go.. Anyone would be defensive, as a matter of fact it caused the whole Mod team to get into a meeting the way some people got out of hand... I understand most of the ones doing the bullying are your friends,,, but they are what they are.


Oh and what is this? A place where you can all come in and jump on the bandwagon?

 

I'm not denying that people (including myself) haven't always been the nicest to the OP. But as far as I'm concerned they give as good as they get, including in private messages. A lot goes on and a lot is said that isn't visable on the forums.

 

No one is trying to play down anything here, my point is that from my experience, the minute something is said that isn't to their taste, it's suddenly classed as bullying, which a lot of the time (not all) isn't the case.

 

Also what do my friends have to do with any of this? I don't/can't/won't control what anyone does. So that statement is completely irrelevant and I also find you even making that post to be in bad taste. You are supposed to be an MVP, someone we are supposed to look up to. Is this how you like others to talk to people?

 

What the moderators get upto is their business, not mine and most certainly not yours. I think if the moderators wanted us to know they had a secret meeting to discuss this, they would have told us themselves.

 

As you were. Smiley Happy

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 25 of 82 (159 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6172 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:



Don't try and play it down... Vicky

 

People have been down right mean and rude and bullying to Sweet from the get go.. Anyone would be defensive, as a matter of fact it caused the whole Mod team to get into a meeting the way some people got out of hand... I understand most of the ones doing the bullying are your friends,,, but they are what they are.


Oh and what is this? A place where you can all come in and jump on the bandwagon?

 

I'm not denying that people (including myself) haven't always been the nicest to the OP. But as far as I'm concerned they give as good as they get, including in private messages. A lot goes on and a lot is said that isn't visable on the forums.

 

No one is trying to play down anything here, my point is that from my experience, the minute something is said that isn't to their taste. It's suddenly classed as bullying, which a lot of the time (not all) isn't the case.

 

Also what do my friends have to do with any of this? I don't/can't/won't control what anyone does. So that statement is completely irrelevant and I also find you even making that post to be in bad taste. You are supposed to be an MVP, someone we are supposed to look up to. Is this how you like others to talk to people?

 

What the moderators get upto is their business, not mine and most certainly not yours. I think if the moderators wanted us to know they had a secret meeting to discuss this, they would have told us themselves.

 

As you were. Smiley Happy


LOL secret meeting?

 

Hahahahah

 

Oh my, aren't we the dramatic one....

 

Anyway, the Moderation team have been doing a lot better in their tasks' since that cloak and dagger meeting.

 

Could they be a little more forceful on the bullies, YES!

 

 


BannerFans.com
Message 26 of 82 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

I dont buy cyber bullying

KZMProductionsGT
Message 27 of 82 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
Registered: 12/19/2012
Online
2899 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

Friendly reminder to keep all posts respectful please, thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 82 (143 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Online
2535 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

What's up with the Home community making alternate accounts to bully one another? High school drama (with grown adults) over there lol.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 29 of 82 (128 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6172 posts
 

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:



Don't try and play it down... Vicky

 

People have been down right mean and rude and bullying to Sweet from the get go.. Anyone would be defensive, as a matter of fact it caused the whole Mod team to get into a meeting the way some people got out of hand... I understand most of the ones doing the bullying are your friends,,, but they are what they are.


Oh and what is this? A place where you can all come in and jump on the bandwagon?

 

I'm not denying that people (including myself) haven't always been the nicest to the OP. But as far as I'm concerned they give as good as they get, including in private messages. A lot goes on and a lot is said that isn't visable on the forums.

 

No one is trying to play down anything here, my point is that from my experience, the minute something is said that isn't to their taste. It's suddenly classed as bullying, which a lot of the time (not all) isn't the case.

 

Also what do my friends have to do with any of this? I don't/can't/won't control what anyone does. So that statement is completely irrelevant and I also find you even making that post to be in bad taste. You are supposed to be an MVP, someone we are supposed to look up to. Is this how you like others to talk to people?

 

What the moderators get upto is their business, not mine and most certainly not yours. I think if the moderators wanted us to know they had a secret meeting to discuss this, they would have told us themselves.

 

As you were. Smiley Happy


LOL secret meeting?

 

Hahahahah

 

Oh my, aren't we the dramatic one....

 

Anyway, the Moderation team have been doing a lot better in their tasks' since that cloak and dagger meeting.

 

Could they be a little more forceful on the bullies, YES!

 

 


Oh my mistake, I never realized it was something that we were supposed to know about or that you had permission to discuss with us. I thought from experience that whatever went on in the MVP forums and anything that was discussed there was not to be discussed outside of those forums.

 

I guess it's common to break an NDA then?


Stay on topic please... This is a thread about bullying.
If moderation feels I stepped out of bounds then they will do what needs done...

BannerFans.com
Message 30 of 82 (150 Views)
0 Likes