Do you mean 
Jul 13 2013
By: Sweet2525 Treasure Hunter 4927 posts
Accepted Solution

Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

[ Edited ]
81 replies 253 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

cyber bully's.png

I have a question or a poll for you all. This can be interesting..How many of you run across cyber bully's here and on the internet...second question..now think .Do you think that same person would have the same backbone if he or she was not behind there computer and the safety of this room there in. do you think they would have the nerve to say it to your face what they said to you on there computer...get my point. Like when a driver cuts you off and you see the same guy in the parking lot and he cant give you eye contact. The car gives him power ..But face to face no car he has no power..So chime in ..This is also for all you new posters to the forums..Don't let the cyber bully get to you..Keep posting..

So if you get negative comments thrown at ya or they fill you posts with copys of other folks answers and they just add one line etc..Don't give up. They want you to go off say something stupid and get ya banned. Most of them take care of themselves..
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 82 (253 Views)
Fender Bender
4336 posts

Re: Forum and cyber bullys question to ya all

Jul 13, 2013
No and no.

Driving.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 82 (247 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6165 posts

Jul 13, 2013

I never let those things affect me i don't get in arguments because im mature enough to know that some people are just on the internet to provoke others or are just ignorant looking for attention just by simple not replaying to their posts shows how much i care about their keyboard warrior skills if someone tries to provoke me to get me in trouble i just simple ignore it as for those who get bullied just simple pay no attention to then they will get tired if you don't give then attention as that what they are looking for

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 82 (239 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Never bullied not cyber-bullied.

Trolled, yes. But not bullied.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 82 (236 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Jul 13, 2013
so I understand trolling..what is this ..I kind of know but what is the meaning and an example.?
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 82 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3416 posts

Jul 13, 2013

I guess you could say a few.  I think you need to realize that it isn't power that being behind a computer gives people,

and there is this stigma that people who are "cyber-bullies" are some whiny scrawny **bleep**.  Not everyone needs

the "power" of the computer to be blunt or be a **bleep**.  

The anonymity of the computer doesn't give power, but a venue to vent.  The internet is percieved as unreal and unimportant,

thus why we consistently have the use of the term "irl".  For instance, look at what you posted.  If you were writing a

resume for a job; is that the stye and structure you would go for?  Good chance are you would lose the ellispes among other things.

Us dropping rules of grammar and spelling because the internet is unimportant and unreal is similar to the logic behind "cyber-bullying"; what is said on the internet just often isn't that important.  Slap on the aspect of being anonymous, and people are bound to say cruel things for a chuckle on their behalf.  

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 82 (227 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Yes your right my grammer could have been a bit better. But I was never good at grammer in school .I try but my dad was a Iron worker and was not good at school himself. So we did not get much support with our school work. But I get your point. Glad you brought it to my attention..sorry for the grammer. I try
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 82 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6165 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
so I understand trolling..what is this ..I kind of know but what is the meaning and an example.?

I think the difference of trolling and being bullied it is as follow of course this is an opinion

Trolling-When someone makes fun of you,shows sarcasm,spam you etc

Bullied-pretty much same as above except that you took it personal and instead of ignoring the person you responded to it making the person aware that you don't like what he/she is doing to you thus the same person continues doing the same to irritate you

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 82 (222 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Jul 13, 2013

There's a difference between trolling and bullying.

When you go too far in trolling, it's bullying.

When you watch anime prn

Always know the difference

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 82 (214 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1567 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

cyber bully's.png

I have a question or a poll for you all. This can be interesting..How many of you run across cyber bully's here and on the internet...second question..now think .Do you think that same person would have the same backbone if he or she was not behind there computer and the safety of this room there in. do you think they would have the nerve to say it to your face what they said to you on there computer...get my point. Like when a driver cuts you off and you see the same guy in the parking lot and he cant give you eye contact. The car gives him power ..But face to face no car he has no power..So chime in ..This is also for all you new posters to the forums..Don't let the cyber bully get to you..Keep posting..

So if you get negative comments thrown at ya or they fill you posts with copys of other folks answers and they just add one line etc..Don't give up. They want you to go off say something stupid and get ya banned. Most of them take care of themselves..

I've never been trolled or cyber bullied because I don't take offense to silly misconceptions...I just use reverse psychology and that person stops talking or ignores me.I LOVE DOING THAT!!:smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 82 (211 Views)