Fender Bender
3408 posts

Re: Forgotten Games that should have sequel

Apr 16, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Skitchin'

skitchin

Skitchin' might be the only video game ever created that your parents should be upset about. It's a racing game from the creators of Road Rash where you race on a freeway and grab on the back of cars to gain momentum. It's probably a good thing that this fun **bleep** game didn't get super popular or we'd have to deal with the 24 hour news cycle warning us about the dangers of Skitchin' as if anyone would actually be dumb enough to try it. Okay. One person would probably be dumb enough to try it, but that's just Darwin at work.

Not only should they make a seqeul to this game, they need to make a sequel to Road Rash!! Both these games are a heck of alota fun to play Smiley Very Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 31 of 40 (117 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Apr 16, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Okami_box_art.jpg

there has never existed a game that deserves a sequel as much.

I would like to point out they actually did make a sequel to Okami, it was called Okamiden, and takes place so many years after the ending to Okami, the main characters are Ameratsu`s child and Susano`s child, although the sequel did not ever make it to consoles. It`s handheld only.

it was for the DS and sucked. wasnt made by the same people who did the original Okami game.

there needs to be a sequel that follows up after the game, you know how they pretty much ended the game in a manner that there could be a sequel. the game ended with Amy and Waka heading to the Celestial Plains and him saying something about having to set things in order there.

if Capcom wasnt such a horrible company when it comes to giving fans what they want, im sure Platinum Games would love to make a true sequel to it and would do it in a heartbeat.

Message 32 of 40 (112 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9978 posts

Apr 17, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Okami_box_art.jpg

there has never existed a game that deserves a sequel as much.

I would like to point out they actually did make a sequel to Okami, it was called Okamiden, and takes place so many years after the ending to Okami, the main characters are Ameratsu`s child and Susano`s child, although the sequel did not ever make it to consoles. It`s handheld only.

it was for the DS and sucked. wasnt made by the same people who did the original Okami game.

there needs to be a sequel that follows up after the game, you know how they pretty much ended the game in a manner that there could be a sequel. the game ended with Amy and Waka heading to the Celestial Plains and him saying something about having to set things in order there.

if Capcom wasnt such a horrible company when it comes to giving fans what they want, im sure Platinum Games would love to make a true sequel to it and would do it in a heartbeat.

I didn`t play okamiden so I am not sure how it was, although I found Okami did wrap things up pretty well, as you said there is still things to do in the celestial plain, which could make for a good sequel.

Message 33 of 40 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 17, 2013
What the hell, Amy and Susanoo did it ????? What the F... How did that happen?? Did she turn into a human when she did "that", and why Susanoo, out of all people? Such Crappy storyline that will never be a true sequel to Okami
Message 34 of 40 (94 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9978 posts

Apr 17, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
What the hell, Amy and Susanoo did it ????? What the F... How did that happen?? Did she turn into a human when she did "that", and why Susanoo, out of all people? Such Crappy storyline that will never be a true sequel to Okami

no, I said it features Ameratus`s child, and Susano`s child, as in 2 seperate, not sure who the father of Ameratsu`s child is, although we know who the mother of Susano`s is

Message 35 of 40 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 17, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

no, I said it features Ameratus`s child, and Susano`s child, as in 2 seperate, not sure who the father of Ameratsu`s child is, although we know who the mother of Susano`s is

Thank dear god, I was shocked for a moment there Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 40 (89 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37235 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

I really loved Pitfall: The Lost Expedition for the PS2!!!! Stlil waiting for a sequal or a time machine...

Pitfall - The Lost Expedition Coverart.jpg

Message 37 of 40 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6979 posts

Apr 18, 2013

rt

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 38 of 40 (78 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Rogue trooper was amazing!

Message 39 of 40 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
19199 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Looking at my collection of old forgotten games that maybe should have had a sequel...

jersey devil

tiny tank

extermination

psychonauts

Message 40 of 40 (64 Views)
0 Likes