Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Re: For the love of God, STOP buying Nintendo made systems!

Dec 26, 2006
well i got a wii for christmas and wii sports + zelda is the funnest thing thats happened to video games in ages, ages, ages..

so raper

your pretty goddamn h0mozz
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 71 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 26, 2006

SloppyJimbo wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
In a way yes I have lost this arguement.There was no winning.  I knew I wasn't going to change anyones minds in this topis I just want to know why everyone likes this system, its very puzzling. But I wasn't evaiding anything, the PS2 has more E games than any other system probably, but that is because everyone knows it is a popular system and people wants others to buy their products. But just compare the amount of T and M games.

Again, the amount of T and M games doesn't really matter.

Well, I was basically saying that the Wii is a system made for a younger audience with that statement and I thank you for argueing your points with me, maybe I won't be so critical anymore but I still dislike the Wii and the N64 WAS the best nintendo system.
Message 72 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4935 posts

Dec 26, 2006
Message 73 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
Well, I was basically saying that the Wii is a system made for a younger audience with that statement and I thank you for argueing your points with me, maybe I won't be so critical anymore but I still dislike the Wii and the N64 WAS the best nintendo system.

The Wii is definitely not a system made for younger audiences.

Nintendo's entire strategy for the Wii is to extend the audience to older people (and no, I don't mean teens or people in their 20s) and non-gamers. They're trying to get everyone into games, so it's definitely not inclined to young children.
Message 74 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 26, 2006
16, Sir.
Message 75 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6229 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Experiment Jon wrote:
Tha_Rap3r, how old are you?

9 and a big sony fanboy
Message 76 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4935 posts

Dec 26, 2006

SloppyJimbo wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:

The Wii is definitely not a system made for younger audiences.

Nintendo's entire strategy for the Wii is to extend the audience to older people (and no, I don't mean teens or people in their 20s) and non-gamers. They're trying to get everyone into games, so it's definitely not inclined to young children.

Yup, nintendo's whole strategy, which btw is working extrodinarily well, is to expand their demographics.  Just take a look at the NDS.  Old people love it, young people love it, and everyone inbetween.  Just because it doesn't have M titles doesn't mean that teenagers and adults can't play their games.
Message 77 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Advent_cloud wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:
Tha_Rap3r, how old are you?

9 and a big sony fanboy

You are a moron, the word fanboy makes you sound like you live on a computer. Do you use words like 1337 and n00b also? Maybe play a little World of Warcraft.?
Message 78 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Dec 26, 2006

You are a moron, the word fanboy makes you sound like you live on a computer. Do you use words like 1337 and n00b also? Maybe play a little World of Warcraft.?

what of it
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 79 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Ject. wrote:

what of it

Go play some sports.
Message 80 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes