Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Re: For the love of God, STOP buying Nintendo made systems!

Dec 26, 2006
Whattever helps you sleep at night.

BTW: I only counted 7 "E" Games for the 360 on 7 pages of games.

Message Edited by Tha_Rap3r on 12-26-2006 12:20 AM
Message 61 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Tha_Rap3r wrote:

Ah, the classic "evade-the-subject-at-hand-because-I-know-I-lost-the-argument-but-won't-admit-it" manuver.

Message Edited by SloppyJimbo on 12-25-2006 09:21 PM
Message 62 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12687 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Tha_Rap3r wrote:

How is it a bad thing that a system has games for kids, that only means it will be more successful if it appeals to a wide variety of people.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 63 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Dec 26, 2006
What?  You no likey the cutesy wootsey games for the kiddie widdie gamer boys and girls?  I remember a few years ago they had a demo of some Mario game at Toys R Us.  It was one of those crappy 3-D games that looked pretty but was't even close to being fun to play.  I had to get Mario to stand in the middle of some lousy circle.  But the camera angle kept changing or something and it took me forever to do.  It was literally a circle like 5 feet across (proportional) and all I had to do was make Mario walk into the middle.  But it took me around 5 minutes to get it right.  That was horrible.  You couldn't pay me to play that game.  I guess Bill Gates could pay me enough but regular people couldn't.  It was like pulling teeth.

Things have been going this way for years.  Remember the Flintstone Kids, the Scooby Doo Kids, and other retarded shows like that?  I suppose it really hit me in the head when they made a show called The Baby Pound Puppies.  Yeesh!  Puppies are already babies.  How can you have a baby pound puppy?  Just the title was enough to make a Smurf puke.

And that's how I feel about the Wii.
Message 64 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Dec 26, 2006
I've already posted this in another thread, but a game having a higher rating on the ESRB scale does not make it a better game, and likewise, a game having a lower rating on the ESRB scale doesn't make it a kiddy game.
Message 65 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Dec 26, 2006

SloppyJimbo wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
Well theres bound to be games that are just for kids over a span of 6 years because the companies want to make money cause the PS2 I believe was the most successful gaming counsel ever. My point is the Wii seems to already be stacking up on those types of games.

As I've said, games produced by third parties make their decisions on their own. That's not Nintendo's fault if they have kiddy games based on movies on their console. ALL systems do. It's not unique to the Wii. The Playstation 3 and the 360 have them too.

Message Edited by SloppyJimbo on 12-25-2006 09:18 PM

chaingangsoldier69 wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:

How is it a bad thing that a system has games for kids, that only means it will be more successful if it appeals to a wide variety of people.

these two guys are right.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 66 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13239 posts

Dec 26, 2006
nintendo pwns
Message 67 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Dec 26, 2006
What's so wrong with being a kid anyway, as long as your having fun! Heck, I'll be 30 years old next month and I'm a big kid at heart!
Message 68 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 26, 2006

SloppyJimbo wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:

Ah, the classic "evade-the-subject-at-hand-because-I-know-I-lost-the-argument-but-won't-admit-it" manuver.

Message Edited by SloppyJimbo on 12-25-2006 09:21 PM

In a way yes I have lost this arguement.There was no winning.  I knew I wasn't going to change anyones minds in this topis I just want to know why everyone likes this system, its very puzzling. But I wasn't evaiding anything, the PS2 has more E games than any other system probably, but that is because everyone knows it is a popular system and people wants others to buy their products. But just compare the amount of T and M games.
Message 69 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
In a way yes I have lost this arguement.There was no winning.  I knew I wasn't going to change anyones minds in this topis I just want to know why everyone likes this system, its very puzzling. But I wasn't evaiding anything, the PS2 has more E games than any other system probably, but that is because everyone knows it is a popular system and people wants others to buy their products. But just compare the amount of T and M games.

Again, the amount of T and M games doesn't really matter.
Message 70 of 101 (0 Views)
0 Likes