Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Football

Dec 2, 2012

rengle598 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Don't be a hater dude. They've won before! Nuff said. They have 3 Superbowls wins!!! More to come. Hater!

Could have been 7 if they weren't pretenders. More to come? Do you mean in the year 2956? Maybe they'll have 9 by then If they stop pretending. Granted, they're a good team, but they act like they're the only ones who know the game. Want a contender? Falcons, Texans and Ravens. 

Your hating on me for knowing more about the game than you.

you ever hear the expression, "can't win them all."  I think, you forgot already, division champs again. That makes them a contender again.  Patriots, show respect to each team in the league.

Message 11 of 25 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Dec 2, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Don't be a hater dude. They've won before! Nuff said. They have 3 Superbowls wins!!! More to come. Hater!

Could have been 7 if they weren't pretenders. More to come? Do you mean in the year 2956? Maybe they'll have 9 by then If they stop pretending. Granted, they're a good team, but they act like they're the only ones who know the game. Want a contender? Falcons, Texans and Ravens. 

Your hating on me for knowing more about the game than you.

you ever hear the expression, "can't win them all."  I think, you forgot already, division champs again. That makes them a contender again.  Patriots, show respect to each team in the league.

Wow, you are sad. 

Do you even remember the replacement official incident??? Belichick all going, " I didn't mean to disrespect him." Laughed my mouth off. And Can't win them all? Well, thats very true, but unfourtionaly for you, probably never heard this.

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."

VINCE LOMBARDI

In this instance: Good loser-Lions. Loser-Pats.

and 2007...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Ug17-hRH5e8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUg17-hRH5e8

Back to cant win em all. Sure, you can't, but then there are the games you should win. 2008 Super Bowl was a should win. 2012 was a should win. And if you can't win them that brings me back to my ain point about the patriots being pretenders.

would you like fries with that?

Message 12 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Don't be such a hater, because I'm a patriots fan. Sorry if they have disappointed you over the years. Can't pleae everybody. You were nice to other guy but not me with your so called statement!!  Guess what, nothing I can do about it.What's makes you on such expert that they should've won the last two superbowls they were in??   You didn't play in them and you don't know what truly take place. Belichick, paid his fine and you obviously didn't hear his statement about the refs and he even apoligzed after.   So, I can tell your not local fan. You are making some really dumb statements and you are hating on me just because I'm a pats fans! Oh well dude.

Message 13 of 25 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8828 posts

Dec 3, 2012
NFL...lol averaging 30-40k fans per game.

College ftw.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 14 of 25 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 3, 2012
College football sucks on TV. Funny how they keep putting Penn State games on TV but they won't be in a bowl anytime soon. Poor Sanchez and Tebow, can't get along and should be feeding off of each other. But, they will be playing golf soon. Smiley Happy Jets finally won today! With their back to the back in QB in LOL. Rexy!
Message 15 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 3, 2012

so how about them jaguars lol, oh who am I kidding, I wish Florida had some good football teams.

PSN - Vallez93
Message 16 of 25 (75 Views)
Big Daddy
19181 posts

Dec 3, 2012

turbodieseltruck wrote:

so how about them jaguars lol, oh who am I kidding, I wish Florida had some good football teams.

Yeah, I was half-way tempted to go to that game today as there were still plenty of tickets available. 

But even though it was relatively mild out, I didn't feel like sitting in the pouring rain for 3 hours, even to see the Bills win.  Smiley Very Happy

They are going nowhere this year as well.  Smiley Indifferent

Second-rate coach.

Second-rate QB

Super-Mario is an overpaid fraud.

Message 17 of 25 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8828 posts

Dec 3, 2012

zeker wrote:

turbodieseltruck wrote:

Yeah, I was half-way tempted to go to that game today as there were still plenty of tickets available. 

But even though it was relatively mild out, I didn't feel like sitting in the pouring rain for 3 hours, even to see the Bills win.  Smiley Very Happy

They are going nowhere this year as well.  Smiley Indifferent

Second-rate coach.

Second-rate QB

Super-Mario is an overpaid fraud.

Zek, I still remember that signature from way back it seems! Even had the matching avatar to go with it, nice!

As for the guy who made an argument over having to watch Penn St every week, why am I having to watch a 3-9 vs 2-10 game today and every week? But I would much rather watch college than NFL. NFL has become way too much of a TV sport.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 18 of 25 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42129 posts

Dec 3, 2012

turbodieseltruck wrote:

This.  Florida has 3 teams and I wish someone would just be good.

Seems like most of my family though now only cares for the College stuff.  I'm kind of 'eh' to it/don't bother to watch.

Message 19 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 3, 2012

The only good team you have in Florida is the Miami Heat.   And, that's only because of Lebron James.  

Message 20 of 25 (43 Views)
0 Likes