Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Football

Dec 3, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

turbodieseltruck wrote:

so how about them jaguars lol, oh who am I kidding, I wish Florida had some good football teams.

This.  Florida has 3 teams and I wish someone would just be good.

Seems like most of my family though now only cares for the College stuff.  I'm kind of 'eh' to it/don't bother to watch.

Yeah Im split on college ball, I like going to Gator games becuase of all the people but its just hard to get excited about a college game when I dont go to college lol. And the Heat arent our only good team, the Florida Panthers hockey team is pretty good, too bad theres no NHL this year

PSN - Vallez93
Message 21 of 25 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19181 posts

Dec 4, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

Zek, I still remember that signature from way back it seems! Even had the matching avatar to go with it, nice!

Thanks!

I had forgotten all about those matching avatars that accompanied the holiday PSU sig back then, during our days of custom avatars. 

Good times back then.  Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42129 posts

Dec 4, 2012

turbodieseltruck wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

turbodieseltruck wrote:

so how about them jaguars lol, oh who am I kidding, I wish Florida had some good football teams.

This.  Florida has 3 teams and I wish someone would just be good.

Seems like most of my family though now only cares for the College stuff.  I'm kind of 'eh' to it/don't bother to watch.

Yeah Im split on college ball, I like going to Gator games becuase of all the people but its just hard to get excited about a college game when I dont go to college lol. And the Heat arent our only good team, the Florida Panthers hockey team is pretty good, too bad theres no NHL this year

My family was currently at odds with the recent Gators & Noles game.  A lot of trash talking there was there.  I don't ask why they each cheer for whatever team (Gators, Noles or Canes).

I should probably check out Hockey more.  I remember watching a few games last year or the year before (?) and not being bored with it/found it interesting but never checked it out again past that. 

There's also baseball but I just don't care for that Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 25 (56 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30942 posts

Dec 4, 2012
You do know there is a Sports General, right?

Message 24 of 25 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 4, 2012

this is an Off Topic board, means you can talk anything Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 25 (47 Views)
0 Likes