Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 28, 2013

No idea, I played warhawk and BF:BC before trophies were a thing. The day I kicked on the Ps3 and it patched in trophies, I had like 20, all with an identical date.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 51 of 59 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55071 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 28, 2013
Hero of Lave
Arcade - Complete planet Lave
 
88,256
Achievers
58.75%
Common
Message 52 of 59 (88 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
1006 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 28, 2013

My first trophy was a Burnout Paradise trophy...loved that game Smiley Happy


"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 53 of 59 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24785 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 28, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

No idea, I played warhawk and BF:BC before trophies were a thing. The day I kicked on the Ps3 and it patched in trophies, I had like 20, all with an identical date.


According to www.psnprofiles.com your first was in Warhawk

 

Recognition of Merit
Earn any five in-game medals.
 
9,284
Achievers
12.92%
Rare

 

 

Message 54 of 59 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6901 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 28, 2013

I don't remember since I got both Mirror's Edge and LittleBigPlanet for Christmas back in 2008. I also played offline which makes it harder for me to figure out which one I played first.

Message 55 of 59 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55071 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 29, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

No idea, I played warhawk and BF:BC before trophies were a thing. The day I kicked on the Ps3 and it patched in trophies, I had like 20, all with an identical date.


According to www.psnprofiles.com your first was in Warhawk

 

Recognition of Merit
Earn any five in-game medals.
 
9,284
Achievers
12.92%
Rare

 

 


were you playing warhawk before the trophies were patched in?  If you were remember that day you downloaded the patch?  Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding......i got sooooo many trophies at once Smiley Very Happy

 

 

Message 56 of 59 (71 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

No idea, I played warhawk and BF:BC before trophies were a thing. The day I kicked on the Ps3 and it patched in trophies, I had like 20, all with an identical date.


According to www.psnprofiles.com your first was in Warhawk

 

 

Recognition of Merit
Earn any five in-game medals.
 
9,284
Achievers
12.92%
Rare

 


were you playing warhawk before the trophies were patched in?  If you were remember that day you downloaded the patch?  Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding......i got sooooo many trophies at once Smiley Very Happy

 

 


Ya man, im a "back in my day" PSN user. lol

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 57 of 59 (65 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/12/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 29, 2013

Mine apparently was this.

School's Out 
You completed the tutorial
 
39,773
ACHIEVERS
80.45%
COMMON
Message 58 of 59 (61 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/22/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: First Trophy?

Aug 29, 2013

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

The Basics 
Complete one of the missions you receive in the mission log.

 

Message 59 of 59 (58 Views)