Jun 15 2006
By: I_Pwn_Period_the_end~ Gaming Beast 2444 posts

Fire Emblem

8 replies 565 views Edited Jun 15, 2006
Who here looooves the Fire Emblem games? Man...they're like a better version of Advance Wars...better story, and more difficult in a sense. And just overall fun to play. One of the best turn based strategy games out there, if not the best. Except...the GCN one kind of stunk.  I just started to play FE: SS again and I'm still loving it after a little more than a year of having it and beaten it.

I just got FE7 when it first came out on instinct, like I just knew I would like it. I hardly knew anything else about it besides the graphics.Smiley Very Happy And boy was it a good choice.

And finally along the line I decided to go all out and import FE6, it's a little hard to understand.(Smiley Very Happy Duh japanese) but it's still very fun.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 1 of 9 (565 Views)
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Re: Fire Emblem

Jun 15, 2006
i want the original fire emblem games that were rpgs and not like turn based strategy games
,I_Pwn_Period_the_end wrote:
Who here looooves the Fire Emblem games? Man...they're like a better version of Advance Wars...better story, and more difficult in a sense. And just overall fun to play. One of the best turn based strategy games out there, if not the best. Except...the GCN one kind of stunk.  I just started to play FE: SS again and I'm still loving it after a little more than a year of having it and beaten it.

I just got FE7 when it first came out on instinct, like I just knew I would like it. I hardly knew anything else about it besides the graphics.Smiley Very Happy And boy was it a good choice.

And finally along the line I decided to go all out and import FE6, it's a little hard to understand.(Smiley Very Happy Duh japanese) but it's still very fun.

Message 2 of 9 (565 Views)
Gaming Beast
2444 posts

Jun 15, 2006

,animefreak111 wrote:
i want the original fire emblem games that were rpgs and not like turn based strategy games

I think that's what all the Fire Emblem games were...dating back to the famicom.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 3 of 9 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18923 posts

Jun 15, 2006
I have FESmiley FrustratedS, but I'm selling all my handheld stuff for a computer Plan to get a Lite later though so that's why my plan isn't bad
Message 4 of 9 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11225 posts

Jun 15, 2006
I like AW better, though. FE still a great game.
Message 5 of 9 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3008 posts

Jun 15, 2006
i loved the first one for game boy advanced
Hey guys look
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 6 of 9 (565 Views)
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Jun 15, 2006
o really? i thought they were rpg's at one time

,animefreak111 wrote:

I think that's what all the Fire Emblem games were...dating back to the famicom.

Message 7 of 9 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2444 posts

Jun 15, 2006

,CommanderKev wrote:
i loved the first one for game boy advanced

Yeah me too, a lot better than SS. More story, better characters, DEFINATLY more of a challenge, and much longer.
Message 8 of 9 (565 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Re: Fire Emblem

Jul 16, 2008
I dont think so. They all had the same design. But maybe some were rpgs. idk
Message 9 of 9 (565 Views)
0 Likes