Ghost of Sparta
17231 posts

Re: ~Final Fantasy V.. Remake~ UPDATE: 2 New Images

Aug 12, 2006

chaynes wrote:

,TheLostChild wrote:

I think they will remake it too, but what you saw was indeed, just a tech demo, and although impressive, Square Enix has still kept their lips sealed on whether or not a remake is in the works

Alright, I think this whole, moving around of thread thing has been sorted out. But as usual, the main reason we cannot post about other console's games is because of flame wars and immaturity. That's never really been a problem with the FF board, so let's please try to show the mod team that we're mature enough to continue talking about the game, and not the system it's on We've been doing a good job so far, so let's keep it up guys!

PSUP, I've been here, everyday as usual, just, I no longer go to the Off Topic. I think, and don't take this the wrong way, I think I enjoy this place more without the OT. Feels like I've been reborn. Smiley Tongue </chessy-ness>

I am getting clarification of the rule of posting other console talk at this time, this may be moved again. No offense but it has to be one way or another. This game can't be here if others are not allowed  and on other boards as well.

In my opinion that's not fair. Just because other boards can't be mature enough to not let every tidbit of other console information develop into a flame war doesn't mean that the Final Fantasy board should be penalized. IF they want equal treatment they should show that they can handle it. But anyways, I'm not going to argue.
Message 41 of 45 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Found out earlier today that iOS finally got it's own enhanced remake of Final Fantasy V. iOS already has enhance remakes of Final Fantasy I through IV. Glad I can once again play Final Fantasy V on the go but this time on my iPhone.

Message 42 of 45 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

threadnecromancerLOL.gif

THE POSTS ARE DATED FOR A REASON.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 43 of 45 (62 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Mar 29, 2013

my god, i think this is the oldes topi necrobumped ive ever seen! O.o

Message 44 of 45 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

Yup, I knew it was coming out in Japan, but I wasn't expecting the English version to come out on the same date. 

App Store link.

EDIT: And I wasn't the only one, mind you - "FFV surprise launch".

Message 45 of 45 (47 Views)
0 Likes